​Top seed John Isner was ousted from the ATP Citi Open in Washington DC on Friday, paying the price for squandering leads in two

in Neues 24.01.2019 04:42
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

​Top seed John Isner was ousted from the ATP Citi Open in Washington DC on Friday, paying the price for squandering leads in two tie-breakers. Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . Isner unleashed a 29-ace barrage at US fifth seed Steve Johnson, but failed to capitalise on five set points in the first set and seven in the second in falling 7-6 (9-7) 7-6 (17-15).Those were very easily tie-breakers I could have won but I didnt, said Isner. I had countless chances. I did a lot of really great things. I put more pressure on him than he did on me. It didnt pay off. Isner made his first double fault on the penultimate point, then smacked a forehand wide to hand Johnson the victory after an hour and 57 minutes, the last 23 minutes of it in the tension-packed tie-breaker.I shot myself in the foot in the second set, he said. A double fault in the penultimate point sent Isner on his way to being knocked out Johnson fired 22 aces of his own, denied Isner on six break points and took his second win in six meetings with Isner.He was serving extremely well, Johnson said. I didnt have any break points. I was able to scrap out the first set. I got very lucky when he double faulted at the end and I was able to close it out. Johnson could be the first native to win in Washington since 2007 Johnson, ranked a career-high 25th, next faces another serve smasher in 37-year-old Croatian Ivo Karlovic, who blasted 26 aces to dispatch US sixth seed Jack Sock 7-6 (7-4) 7-6 (8-6).French second seed Gael Monfils avoided the upset bug by downing US eighth seed Sam Querrey 6-4 3-6 6-1. Gael Monfils is the highest-ranked player left in the mens tournament German Alexander Zverev awaits him in the semi-final after he eliminated French fourth seed Benoit Paire 6-1 6-3.I like him. Its going to be a big match, said Monfils, who is 2-0 against Zverev, including a February quarter-final win at Rotterdam.Zverev, ranked 27th, is the youngest player in the top 30 since Rafael Nadal in 2005 while Monfils is seeking to win his sixth career title. WATCH: Tennis duo risk arrest Bernard Tomic and Viktor Troicki had a run in with a policeman Watch the ATP Citi Open semi-finals live on Sky Sports 3 HD on Saturday from 7pm.Check out daily Tennis news on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Allen Hurns Cowboys Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. Michael Gallup Jersey .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Jamize-Olawale-Jersey/ . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night.BOCA RATON, Fla. -- A Florida police department has completed its investigation into the theft of documents related to baseballs probe into whether Alex Rodriguez used performance enhancing drugs. The investigation ended April 11 with charges filed against only a tanning salon employee, who was arrested after police said his DNA was found on a car the documents were stolen out of. However, the police report said Major League Baseball was given repeated warnings that the records they sought had been stolen and that they were not to purchase them. Still, they did so anyway, the report said. Baseball officials have denied knowingly buying stolen records. Newsday first reported the results of the probe (http://nwsdy.li/1mO17MU). The documents were stolen from Porter Fischers car. He took them from Biogenesis, the Miami clinic where he worked. The clinic and its owner, Tony Bosch, reportedly provided drugs to Rodriguez and other major league players. The Biogenesis scandal led to 14 suspensions last summer. Rodriguez, a three-time MVP, was suspended for the entire 2014 season. He filed two lawsuits against MLB over its investigation but later withdrew them. He has denied using performance-enhancing drugs. Fischer told a Boca Raton police detective that MLB investigators aggressively pursued him for Biogenesis evidence. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey. An MLB attorney offered him $125,000 for the records, according to the police report. Fischer declined, saying "it was not enough to start a new life." However, MLB investigators found another South Florida source willing to sell them the records. Gary L. Jones sold MLB a batch of documents on four USB flash drives in exchange for $100,000, according to the police report. Jones told a Boca Raton detective that MLB knew the documents were stolen. Boca Raton Police Department spokeswoman Sandra Boonenberg said an investigator "warned MLB not to purchase the documents" before they were bought. Boonenberg confirmed that information Sunday to The Associated Press. Baseball officials said they did not knowingly buy stolen Biogenesis records. "We have stated repeatedly that we had no knowledge that the documents we purchased were stolen," MLB senior vice-president of public relations Pat Courtney told Newsday. Fischer, meanwhile, had agreed to help the Florida Department of Health build a case against Bosch. He was on his way to deliver the documents to a health department investigator when Jones urged him to stop at a Boca Raton tanning salon to try a new spray. When he came out of the salon, his car had been broken into and the records were gone. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.