BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia Moenchengladbach at the end of the season.

in Neues 20.08.2018 08:37
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

BASEL, Switzerland -- Switzerland and Basel goalkeeper Yann Sommer will join Borussia Moenchengladbach at the end of the season. DJ LeMahieu Jersey . Basel says the 25-year-old player has agreed a five-year contract with the Bundesliga club. The transfer fee was not disclosed. Moenchengladbachs current keeper, Marc-Andre ter Stegen has been linked with a move to Barcelona. Sommer says in a statement published by Basel that "its very difficult for me to leave Basel, but Ive always dreamed of playing in a major league." Sommer has helped league leader Basel win the Swiss title for the past two seasons. He will leave after the World Cup, where he is expected to back up Swiss first-choice keeper Diego Benaglio. Sommer follows national teammate Granit Xhaka, who was transferred in 2012, in moving from Basel to Moenchengladbach. Colorado Rockies Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Colorado Rockies Ian Desmond Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. http://www.baseballrockiesproshop.com/gerardo-parra-rockies-jersey/ .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons.Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing. The Penske test at Sebring International Raceway was Montoyas first opportunity to get in his new car. He last drove in IndyCar in 2000, the year he won the Indianapolis 500 driving for Chip Ganassi. Montoya spent seven seasons in NASCAR driving for Ganassi, but signed with rival Roger Penske in September to return to IndyCar when Ganassi decided not to bring the Colombian back for the 2014 season. "I still dont believe it that Im here, to be honest with you," Montoya said. "I look at the car and everything, my name on the car. Its really exciting. Its nice because theres been excitement of everybody that Im coming back to open wheel." New Penske teammates Will Power and Helio Castroneves both attended Mondays test, and Power prepared the car before turning the No. 2 over to Montoya. Also on hand was Penske adviser and four-time Indianapolis 500 winner Rick Mears. "Its exciting that theyre here and willing to help. Thats what Team Penske is all about," Montoya said. "Really, everybody works together and is trying to get me up to speed as fast as I can. The faster I get up to speed, the better it is for everybody." Montoya had modest goals for Monday: He wanted to get comfortable in the car and figure out what has changed since 2000, wwhen he won the Indianapolis 500 driving for Ganassi. Todd Helton Jersey. "Im not going out there to try and break the track record on the first lap," he said. "Im going to build up to it and keep working on the car and get the car to do what I want. You learn that as you go through the years. When you are young, you drive the car anywhere it is. Then you realize you can make it drive for you, you can achieve the same things with half the effort." Montoya won seven races in CART and the Indy 500 in his two seasons competing in open wheel with Ganassi. Their run together also included the 1999 CART championship. He then moved to Formula One, where he spent six seasons before abruptly quitting to return to the United States to compete in NASCAR. He reunited with Ganassi, but the results never came. Montoya won one Nationwide race in 2007, and had two Sprint Cup victories in 253 career starts. His last win in NASCAR was in 2010, a year after he made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship and finished a career-best eighth in the standings. At a fan event prior to his final NASCAR race earlier this month at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Montoya was blunt about his hopes for his move to IndyCar -- "Im tired of sucking," he said. Hell have an opportunity to be competitive with Penske, a consistent contender in IndyCar for both the series championship and the Indy 500. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.