AUSTIN, Texas - Two of Lance Armstrongs longtime business partners have agreed to pay the federal government $500,000 to settle

in Neues 02.01.2020 10:48
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

AUSTIN, Texas - Two of Lance Armstrongs longtime business partners have agreed to pay the federal government $500,000 to settle a whistleblower lawsuit filed by former teammate Floyd Landis. Antonee Robinson Jersey .Notice of the agreement with Bill Stapleton, Armstrongs longtime agent, and Bart Knaggs, one of Armstrongs business partners, was filed this week in federal court documents. They also have agreed to pay Landis attorney, Paul Scott, $100,000.Landis sued Armstrong and others in 2010, accusing them of doping offences and defrauding the government over the U.S. Postal Services sponsorship of Armstrongs team. The government in 2013 joined the lawsuit against Armstrong and is seeking up to $100 million in penalties, but hadnt joined the case against Stapleton and Knaggs.The government must still approve the proposed settlement. The lawsuit against Armstrong continues. Custom USA Soccer Jerseys . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 . -- Two out of three aint bad. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win.Dustin Johnson and Jamie Donaldson both made impressive starts to the FedEx St Jude Classic by posting opening-round 66s in Memphis. Latest leaderboard FedEx St. Jude Classic The pair, both trying to fine-tune their game ahead of next weeks US Open, both finished the day four under at TPC Southwind to sit just one stroke adrift of pacesetters Seung-Yul Noh, Tom Hoge and Shawn Stefani.Beginning on the back nine, Johnson followed a close-range birdie-two on the 11th with a two-putt blemish from 10 feet at the next. After finding the water at 14 and running up a double-bogey five, Johnson rolled in a 10-foot eagle at the 16th and drained a 40-footer at the next as part of four consecutive gains around turn. Johnson is looking for a first win of 2016 Johnson saw the run come to an end when his approach in to the third was hazard-bound, only to temporarily move top of the leaderboard with successive birdies from the fifth.A missed chip at the ninth saw Johnson finish with a dropped shot, with the world No 6 disappointed not to post a lower round.I feel like Im playing really well, but just had a few lapses in concentration, Johnson told reporters. I hit a lot of great shots and am just a little disappointed I made a bogey on the last hole being in the middle of the fairway. Hoge carded a bogey-free 65 to set the clubhouse target All in all its a good day and four under out here is not a bad score, but I feel like Im playing a lot better than that.Donaldson, without a PGA Tour top-10 finish in 13 months, converted a 10-footer at the first and added another gain at the fourth to reach the turn blemish-free.A birdie at the 10th was cancelled out by a wayward tee shot and sole bogey at the 15th, only for the Welshman to pick up shots over the next two holes. Jamie Donaldson entered the clubhouse just one shot behind the lead after going round in 66 I played nicely, Donaldson told Sky Sports. Russell Canouse Jersey. I hit a lot of fairways, which was very important around there.Its one of those things where some people do play (the week before a major) and some dont. I like to play to get warmed up for the week ahead.The form has been pretty good. I played nicely in Ireland and wasnt quite on it at Wentworth but wasnt far off.I played nicely today here with the greens and hopefully I keep doing that all week. Mickelson is without a win since his Open victory in 2013 Phil Mickelson birdied two of his opening three holes but had to settle for a level-par 70, while Graeme McDowell closed with back-to-back blemishes on his way to a three-over 73.Four Open Championship qualification places are available this week for those who finish in the top-12 and arent already exempt for Royal Troon. Watch the FedEx St. Jude Classic throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf American Golf Competition Win replica clubs and bag of the 2016 US Open champion - enter now! Also See: Latest leaderboard Form pleases Donaldson St Jude Classic: How to watch Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.