VANCOUVER - The B. [url=http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-preston-brown-jersey.html]Pres ton Brown Jersey[/url] .C. Lions name

in Neues 18.02.2019 04:35
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

VANCOUVER - The B. Preston Brown Jersey .C. Lions named Khari Jones as their new offensive co-ordinator Monday. Jones joins the Lions after two seasons as the quarterbacks coach with the Grey Cup-champion Saskatchewan Roughriders. "Khari is a young, fresh football mind that brings a key combination of significant playing and coaching experience to the role of offensive co-ordinator," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said in a statement. "After a number of conversations with Khari over the past couple of weeks, I am very excited about his positive approach to the game, the offensive concepts he will bring to our offence and how they will translate on the field." Prior to joining the Riders, Jones served as Hamiltons offensive co-ordinator in 2011. Jones began his CFL coaching career as the Ticats quarterbacks coach in 09. Jones began his CFL playing career as a quarterback with the Lions in 97 before being dealt to Winnipeg in 2000. In 2001, Jones was named the leagues outstanding player after guiding the Bombers to a 14-4 regular-season record. Jones also played for Calgary (2004) and Hamilton (2005) and twice went to training camp with Edmonton before joining CBCs CFL broadcast crew in 2006. "Its an honour to return to the same organization that gave me an opportunity to play in this great league many years ago," said Jones. "There is a tremendous nucleus of great offensive players here led by Travis Lulay, who I believe is one of the elite quarterbacks in our league. "Im elated to be working with Mike as well as everyone on the offensive staff and I cant wait to get started on building a champion in B.C." Cordy Glenn Bengals Jersey . -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-jessie-bates-iii-jersey.html . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.Lisbon, Portugal (SportsNetwork.com) -Sporting Lisbon suffered its first defeat of the league campaign as the club sustained a 3-0 defeat at Guimaraes to fall six points back of leaders Benfica. After putting together an eight-game unbeaten streak to start the season, Sporting went behind after 15 minutes to a goal from Baraky Bouba, while Mauricios own goal three minutes before the break left Sporting down two goals. Guimaraes then sealed the win with a penalty kick eight minutes from time as Andre Andre converted from 12 yards to move Guimaraes into third place, two points back of Benfica, which stayed on top of the league after a 1-0 win over Rio Ave thanks to a goal from Anderson Talisca on the hour mark. FC Porto kept pace with the leaders thanks to a 2-0 home win against Nacionall as Danilo scored nine minutes into the contest while Yacine Brahimi added a second goal 15 minutes from time. Sam Hubbard Jersey. Penafiel continues to struggle with the team losing for the seventh time in nine games following a 2-1 home setback to Estoril, who used goals from Emidio Rafael and Toze to claim three points. Pacos Ferreira rolled to a 4-1 win over Setubal as the club scored all four of its goals in the final 38 minutes, Aderlan Silvas goal in the 74th minute helped Academica to a 1-1 draw with Braga, Moreirense edged Maritimo, 2-1, as Andre Simoes scored the winner in the 57th minute, Ulysse Diallos goal in the 87th minute helped Arouca to a 1-1 draw at Gil Vicente, and Deyverson scored twice in the opening 30 minutes to propel Belenenses to a 3-1 win over Boavista. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.