Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. [url=http://www.authenticgold

in Neues 28.01.2019 04:21
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Vadim Shipachyov Golden Knights Jersey . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. Reilly Smith Jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Brendan Leipsic Golden Knights Jersey .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-tomas-nosek-golden-knights-jersey/ .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks.One Canadian played a solid round, the other slipped but at the end of the day, both were smiling. The better of the two rounds was turned in by Mike Weir, who took 73 over his opening 18 holes. DeLaet, however, made his Masters debut with a round of 80, failing to make a birdie on the day. For Weir, it marked just the second time in the last six Masters tournaments that the lefthander was over par in the first round but he was still pleased with the effort. "I am pretty happy with that," said Weir. "Its a brute of a course, and anything around par is good." The 2003 champion who has made just one cut in his last 10 starts on the PGA Tour, played a relatively steady round that saw him hit 11 of 14 fairways. Those he missed were just by a yard or two. He was also solid coming into to the greens with the statistics showing him at 50 per cent but most of the misses again being by inches rather than yards. "In many ways, I think I could have been a bit lower out there if Id managed to make a few putts," Weir stated, "but Ill take that 73." There were indeed a few missed opportunities such as on the third hole where Weir three-putted from 10 feet, getting fooled by the come-back second putt. "My first putt broke left and went past about three feet. Then the next one broke left too," a confused Weir admitted. Weirs birdies came on the second, seventh and 15th holes and he ended his day by draining a solid six-footer for par on the 18th. Suffering from a cold, he admitted that there wasnt much energy left in the tank at thee end of the day. Paul Thompson Golden Knights Jersey. He was looking forward to getting a good nights sleep to recharge the batteries. DeLaets day never seemed to get on track and the Weyburn, Saskatchewan product. "I wasnt sharp by any means but I didnt really think I played that poorly," he said. "It just exposed me. I was just battling all day and I wasnt able to make those par putts when I needed them." DeLaet failed to make a birdie during his round, going seven over through his first 10 holes. He needed 39 putts to get around the famed course. Too often his first putt was from the wrong side of the hole and the lightning-fast speeds were next to impossible to negotiate, especially for a first-timer. Still, DeLaet came off the course tired, but still smiling. "Its disappointing, obviously, to shoot 80, but at the same time, I had a great time," said DeLaet. "I feel like I learned a little bit and Im just one good round away from playing the weekend. Thats the plan for [Friday]." As has been the case all week, DeLaet had a huge gallery of Canadians following his every move, including a group of his friends from Weyburn who were sporting shirts that read Grahams Gangsters. And despite the poor performance, DeLaet did allow his thoughts to wander a bit and take in the fact that the kid from Southern Saskatchewan had made it to Augusta. "At some point on the back nine, I was looking up at the board and it said: DeLaet seven-under and maybe that wasnt what I wanted to see but I thought, Hey, its the Masters leaderboard and Im on it." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.