oncos-Daesean-Hamilton-

in Neues 26.01.2019 04:22
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

DUNEDIN, Fla. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey . -- Jose Reyes reported to Blue Jays camp two days early, donning a Superman T-shirt, a wide grin and an optimistic attitude on what he expects will be a much improved season. The four-time All-Star shortstop spent much of the morning Tuesday working out and joking with teammates in the clubhouse. "Were very excited about this year, because last year was a tough year for me and for the whole team," Reyes said. "This year, I feel like Im 100 per cent and back to normal. I just cant wait to go to the field and do what I do best, and help this ballclub get where we need to get." The speedy Reyes was limited to just 92 games last season because of a broken ankle. Hurt in April, he says the injury continued to nag him after he returned from the disabled list in June. But with more time to rehab, Reyes says his ankle has gotten "way better." He says he is not worried about what kind of effects the artificial turf at Rogers Centre could have on it. "I feel like this off-season, I was able to move how I wanted to," Reyes said. "Last year, it was kind of tough for me. Running the bases, going from first to second. Stuff like that bothered me a little bit. But this year, its not a concern at all." Reyes said he is eager turn the page on the past two years, which he described as the hardest of his major league career. After spending his first eight seasons with the New York Mets, Reyes opted become a free agent in 2011. He signed a six-year, $106 million contract with the Marlins, believing a revamped roster could help them contend for a World Series title. But after the Marlins stumbled to a 69-93 record, Reyes was shipped to Toronto along with pitchers Josh Johnson and Mark Buehrle as part of an off-season purge by Miami to dump salary. The results didnt get much better for Reyes in a new uniform. Picked by many to be playoff contenders, the Blue Jays were crippled by injuries and poor starting pitching and finished 74-88, last in the AL East. "It is tough, because you come with high expectations in spring training," Reyes said. "But in baseball, you never know whats going to happen. You have to put it in the past. This is a new year." Reyes said he kept in touch with sluggers Jose Bautista and Melky Cabrera during the off-season. And while it wont be easy, they agree if the Blue Jays continue to build chemistry, they can contend in the division and return to the playoffs. "We just need to put it together on the field," Reyes said. "If we put it all together -- pitching, hitting, out there on the field -- why can we not compete? The team is still here. We still have the star players that we need to have. We just need to stay healthy and go from there." NOTES: Manager John Gibbons announced that knuckleballer R.A. Dickey will be the teams opening day starter for the second consecutive season, on March 31 against the Tampa Bay Rays. "Itll be Dickey opening up in (St. Petersburg), where he has pitched very well," Gibbons said. "Hes had some good outings down there and hes our guy." Gibbons said he has not yet determined the rest of the rotation order. ... CF Colby Rasmus and 3B Brett Lawrie also stopped by the clubhouse. ... The Jays signed OF Brett Carroll to a minor league contract. Carroll, 31, is expected to report to Triple-A Buffalo. Marquette King Broncos Jersey .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field.Amsterdam, Netherlands (SportsNetwork.com) - The Netherlands avoided a major setback on Friday as the team scored twice in the final eight minutes to notch a 3-1 win over 10-man Kazakhstan at the Amsterdam Arena in Euro 2016 qualifying. After losing their opening match in Group A to the Czech Republic, the Dutch needed to rebound with three points against a heavy underdog in Kazakhstan. But the World Cup semifinalists found themselves down 1-0 at halftime thanks to a diving header from Renat Abdulin that skimmed the underside of the crossbar on its way into the net. Another loss for Guus Hiddinks side would have put the team in a bad spot through two games, but substitute Klaas Jan Huntelaar pulled the home side level just after the hour mark with a well-placed header from 12 yards. Only a few minutes later, Kazakhstan was reduced to 10 men when Baurzhan Dzholchiev was sent off for a poor challenge on Ibrahim Afellay. The Dutch had the freedom to go all out for the win being up a man, and Arjen Robben came close with a free kick that rattled the crossbar in the 73rd. However, the deadlock was broken eight minutees from time with a deflected shot from Afellay. Marquette King Jersey. The relief was evident on the faces of the Dutch players, and Robin van Persie tacked on an insurance tally from the penalty spot as he drew a foul inside the box and then sent goalkeeper Alexandr Mokin the wrong way. Iceland sits atop Group A after recording a second successive 3-0 victory, this time at Latvia with all three goals arriving in the final 25 minutes. The Czech Republic also made it two wins from two games as a goal from Borek Dockal in the 58th minute lifted the team to a 2-1 win at Turkey. Belgium began its Euro 2016 qualifying campaign in style with a 6-0 triumph over Andorra with two goals apiece from Kevin De Bruyne and Dries Mertens. Israel topped Cyprus, 2-1, behind first-half goals from Omer Damari and Tal Ben Haim, while Wales and Bosnia-Herzegovina played out a 0-0 draw. In Group H, Croatia edged Bulgaria, 1-0, on an own goal from Nikolay Bodurov, Giorgio Chiellini scored the winner nine minutes from time to help Italy top Azerbaijan, 2-1, and Joshua King scored a goal in each half, allowing Norway to roll to a 3-0 win at Malta. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.