The Premier League action is coming thick and fast on Sky Sports with seven games being televised live in just six days, and Pau

in Neues 26.01.2019 04:22
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

The Premier League action is coming thick and fast on Sky Sports with seven games being televised live in just six days, and Paul Merson is here with his final midweek prediction. Cheapest Air Max Zero . Weve had Manchester Citys 3-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday, Leicesters thrilling 2-2 draw against West Ham, Arsenals 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace, Tottenhams awesome four-goal showing at Stoke in Monday Night Football, Citys 1-1 draw at a rejuvenated Newcastle, and Liverpools 4-0 derby thumping of Everton.Arsenal against West Brom on Thursday completes the feast of football, with the Gunners in dire need of boost following their disappointing showing against Palace. See who Merson is backing below...Arsenal v West Brom - Thursday, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HD The feast of football ends on Thursday as Arsenal take on West Brom How have Arsenal not won the league? You look at their fixtures now and they have the perfect run-in, but inconsistency has again cost them. I dont see them having any problems against West Brom at the Emirates. It will be a comfortable win for the Gunners.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds: 11/2) Mersons earlier predictions...Chelsea v Manchester CityThe gap between Manchester City in fourth and Manchester United in fifth is just five points and I fully expect Louis van Gaals side to close the gap by the time kick-off comes around at Stamford Bridge. Its a massive game for City.They had a brilliant result in midweek and you have to hand it to them after they reached the Champions League semi-finals, but they cannot take their eye off the ball against Chelsea. Its still a huge ask to win the Champions League so the league is crucial. However, I think Chelsea win and blow the top four wide open.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 0-3Leicester v West HamI was really disappointed in West Ham the other night. I had only really seen highlights of Slaven Bilics side this season and thought they looked excellent, but having watched the whole game against Manchester United, they were really poor.United put in a very good display at Upton Park but for me, West Ham didnt do enough. They didnt get enough crosses into the box and there is no point playing Andy Carroll if you are not going to get the ball into the penalty area. If youd have asked me for a prediction on Monday Id have said Im not sure, but now I cant see anything but a Leicester win.However, I still see a twist to come in the title race.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 2-2Arsenal v Crystal PalaceArsenal are the best team in the world when the pressure is off. They will win this game because Crystal Palace are now in a position where they can afford to rest players ahead of the FA Cup semi-final.They can lose this game heavily, it wont matter. The manager, the players and the fans will move on to Wembley.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 1-1Stoke v TottenhamI never really go against Stoke at home. They are a very good team in front of their own fans but for me Tottenham win. I really fancy an away win. I have been impressed with Spurs, they are a good, good team.Looking ahead to next season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all need players. Tottenham need only a few fringe players, they dont need players to go straight into the team. I really think they are well up there again next season, one of the favourites.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 - Result: 0-4Newcastle v Man CityDepending on results, Newcastle could well be staring relegation in the face come Tuesday night. Defeat to Swansea and a Norwich victory against Sunderland at the weekend would see Rafael Benitezs side nine points adrift of safety with five games to play.Its also a crucial game for City in the race for the top-four places so they will be going all out for three points at St James Park. Its difficult to see past a City victory, with Manuel Pellegrinis side securing all three points.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 - Result: 1-1Liverpool v EvertonRoberto Martinez will be hoping it snows and the game gets postponed. Its a nightmare fixture for Everton with an FA Cup semi-final just around the corner. I have to back Liverpool here. Its a huge game on Merseyside but with the Wembley date in mind, I see Jurgen Klopps side winning easily.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 4-0 Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Don;t miss Arsenal v West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: 7 games in six days on Sky Charlies midweek predictions Fixtures Live on Sky Cheapest Air Max 2004 . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Cheapest Air Max Flyknit . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.cheapestwholesalenikeshoes.com/?tag=cheapest-air-max-180-ii . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me.ST. LOUIS - A company tied to St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke has purchased a prime piece of land in the Los Angeles area amid speculation the NFL franchise is considering a return to the city it left for the Midwest nearly two decades ago. Team officials on Friday provided a written statement confirming the recent purchase of a 60-acre site in Inglewood, Calif., adjacent to the shuttered Hollywood Park racetrack. The Los Angeles Times first reported the purchase. "As real estate developers, the Kroenke Organizations are involved in numerous real estate deals across the country and North America," the statement said. "While we can confirm media reports that we recently purchased land in Inglewood, as a private company we dont typically discuss our plans for commercial or residential investments. We have yet to decide what we are going to do with the property but we will look at all options, as we do with all of our properties." The property is three miles east of Los Angeles International Airport runways and sprawls between the newly renovated Forum concert venue, former home of the Los Angeles Lakers, and Hollywood Park, which closed Dec. 22 after 75 years of horse racing. The latter 260-acre site is slated for development of 3,000 housing units, commercial space and parks. The land was previously owned by Wal-Mart, which hoped to build a superstore there but could not win local voter approval for the project. Kroenke is a former Wal-Mart board member who is married to the daughter of company co-founder Bud Walton and continues to build shopping centres for the retailer. Los Angeles has lacked an NFL team since both the Rams and Raiders left in 1994. The Rams can break their 30-year lease in St. Louis after the 2014 season — a decade early — but have said little about their plans. The Rams lease requires the Edward Jones Dome to remain among the top quarter of the 32 NFL stadiums, based on various criteria. The St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission, which manages the dome, last year offered a $124 million improvement plan that included a bigger scoreboard and better club seating, with the Rams paying slightly more half those costs. The team countered with a far more ambitious proposal tthat called for a new roof with a sliding panel and a bevy of improvements that would keep the city convention centre in the dome closed for three years. Cheapest Air Max 99. City leaders rejected $700 million in publicly funded upgrades sought by the team. Speaking in New York before Sundays Super Bowl, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league was informed of the Kroenke purchase and noted that any stadium development plan would require approval from two-thirds of the NFLs 32 owners. "Were aware of it," Goodell said. "There are no plans, to my knowledge, of a stadium development. Anything that would require a stadium development would require multiple votes of the membership." Goodell cautioned against "overreacting" to the Kroenke land purchase, saying "we should make sure we do whats necessary to continue to support the team locally, which the fans have done in St. Louis. And make sure we can do whatever we can to make sure that team is successful in the St. Louis market." Patriots owner Robert Kraft said he thinks "its unfortunate that a generation of fans have grown up without" a team in Los Angeles. "We definitely want a team in L.A. ... We need to make sure we have the right owner and the right facility, and until at least 24 owners feel that, we wont have it," Kraft said in New York. "Just personally, I would like to see a team in L.A. as soon as possible." Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon has taken over negotiations with the Rams and Kroenke after arbitration between the team, the commission and the stadium authority failed. James Shrewsbury, chairman of the St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, which owns the downtown dome, referred questions about the Los Angeles purchase to the governor. "Its hard to comment on it since we dont know what his purpose is," Shrewsbury said, referring to Kroenke, who could not be reached for comment. "He hasnt said what he plans to do with it." The football St. Louis Cardinals moved to Arizona in 1987, and the city went nearly a decade without a franchise until the Los Angeles Rams arrived in 1995. AP Sports Writer Howard Fendrich contributed to this report from New York. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.