Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Brian-ONeill-Elite-Jersey /]Brian ONeill Jersey[/url]

in Neues 24.01.2019 04:42
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. Brian ONeill Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson and the Golden State Warriors remained perfect against the Eastern Conference. Thompson scored 15 of his 40 points in a big third quarter and the Warriors pulled away after halftime to beat the Indiana Pacers 117-102 on Wednesday night. Thompson erupted for 10 points in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the second half to help the Warriors take a sudden 11-point lead with a 12-1 run. He knocked down two 3-pointers during the flurry, which ended an overall run of 31-9 after Golden State trailed by 11 in the second quarter. The Pacers trimmed their deficit to one later in the third quarter, but Golden State scored 13 of the last 19 points in the frame and led comfortably the rest of the way. Stephen Curry had 21 points and 15 assists and Marreese Speights scored 18 for the NBA-leading Warriors, who improved to 5-0 on a six-game homestand that ends Friday against short-handed Cleveland. They extended their home winning streak to 13 games and moved to 11-0 against the Eastern Conference this season. Thompson went 6-of-11 from 3-point range and Curry was 4-for-8. Indiana shot 6-for-26 from the arc as a team. Indiana played most of the game without center Roy Hibbert, who sprained his left ankle midway through the first quarter and didnt return to the court. Hell be day-to-day, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. He could barely walk on it so well see how he responds. Solomon Hill had 21 points to lead the Pacers, who finished a 2-2 road trip. David West added 16 points and Donald Sloan and Luis Scola each scored 14 in the loss. Hill scored 10 of his 21 points in the first quarter and the Pacers took a 28-23 lead into the second. Scola had 12 of his 14 in the second quarter and Indiana led by as many as 11 before the Warriors closed the half on a 19-8 run to tie the score at 50-50 going into the break. Game Notes David Lee had 13 points for Golden State ... C.J. Miles scored 13 points for Indiana and Lavoy Allen had 12 ... The Pacers host Boston on Friday. Trevor Siemian Jersey . -- Fresh off their surprising run in the playoffs, the Portland Trail Blazers have signed head coach Terry Stotts to a multi-year contract extension. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Kirk-Cousins-Elite-Jersey/ . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. OBERHAUSEN, Germany -- Wladimir Klitschko toyed with Alex Leapai and knocked him out in the fifth round to retain his four heavyweight belts on Saturday. Klitschko, taller with a longer reach, controlled the fight at will, scoring with left jabs and straight rights with hardly any opposition from the Samoan-born Australian. Leapai went down when he was hit with a left-right combination. He got up but Klitschko put him away for good with 58 seconds left in the fifth. "Glory to Ukraine," Klitschko said after his one-sided win. Klitschko recorded his 53rd KO in 62 wins, with three defeats. Leapai dropped to 30-5, with three draws. In his 25th world championship fight, Klitschko retained his WBA and IBF heavyweight belts, plus the minor WBO and IBO versions. Leapai, the first Australian challenger in 106 years, never had a chance. The only time he ever got close to the bigger Ukrainian was just before getting floored in the fifth. He took an eight count in the first round, although he claimed to have slipped. Leapais only chance was to try to get inside, buut Klitschko easily stopped him with his effective jab. Mike Hughes Jersey. Leapai appeared to finally hit Klitschko in the fifth but the champion replied with a barrage and put the Australian down. Leapai got up but was clearly shaken, and Klitschko finished him off with a huge right to the jaw. "It wasnt easy, my head was in Ukraine and what is going on there. I hope there is no war and people dying. I am proud of my people," Klitschko said. Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali, who has retired from boxing to run for political office in Kyiv and who has been one of the leading opposition figures in Ukraine, was in Wladimirs corner as usual. Vitalis wife, Natalia, sang the Ukraine national anthem before the fight. "It was textbook fighting by Wladimir. He did not make a mistake," Vitali said. Leapai, a delivery truck driver, said it was time to "go back to the gym." "I tried to take the fight to him and it didnt work. I am all right, I was waiting for my opportunity but he is a champion and a great fighter," Leapai said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.