OTTAWA - Dave Cameron used to deal with troubled youth. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan1forsale.com/]Cheap Air Jordan 1 Shoes For

in Neues 17.12.2018 07:31
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

OTTAWA - Dave Cameron used to deal with troubled youth. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Shoes For Sale . Now he will be dealing with a troubled NHL team.Cameron, named Ottawa Senators head coach Monday after the firing of Paul MacLean, faces the challenging task of getting the struggling team back in playoff contention.At 11-11-5 the Senators sit four points out of the final wild card spot in the Eastern Conference.Prior to coaching, Cameron worked in Prince Edward Island with troubled youth and as a high school guidance councillor, but the draw to hockey was too much for the former player who logged 168 games in the NHL.Cameron has coached in the Ontario Hockey League and American Hockey League and has served as head coach for Canadas world junior team, but always aspired to be an NHL head coach.Once I got in for a period of time and the passion grew, I knew I wanted to be an NHL coach, but I also knew dont be in a rush to get there because youre probably going to get one kick at the cat and if youre not ready when you get there and you get fired then youre probably done, said Cameron. I aspired for it for a long time. I was never in a panic or rush or a timeframe on it.Cameron believes hes now ready for the job.I know at the end of the day youre as good as your players and a lot of times youre as good as your goaltending, he said. Thats the thing. Im all about team. At the end of the day, the best team wins championships.I challenge my players with everything I do and say. Every decision we make is in the best interests of the team and they have the right at any time that if they dont believe in what were doing as a staff and as a team they can come in and by all means well talk about it.This is Camerons first opportunity as an NHL head coach, and the 56-year-old admitted it was somewhat bittersweet considering it came at his friends expense. He had worked as MacLeans assistant for the past four years.Cameron knows change wont happen overnight, but says part of the focus will be on the teams defensive play. Through 27 games, Ottawa has given up the second-most shots in the league behind only the Buffalo Sabres.When asked how quickly he could implement change, Cameron was honest.I dont know. Thats a tough one, he said. I firmly believe when a team is in turmoil, and we are because theres been a change, that its become too complicated. Its not complicated. Its a simple game. My job is to simplify it. The sooner we can simplify it the faster we change.Reaction from players was as expected. Many anticipated some form of change to take place considering the team had won just four of its last 15 games.Unfortunately thats what happens when the team is not winning and playing as good as were expected, said captain Erik Karlsson. Its never any fun, but it is what it is and we have to move forward as a group and we have to be better or things will change there too and we know that. Its part of the business. I dont think (Monday) was a fun day for anyone.MacLean addressed the media Tuesday afternoon and said everything he did was with the intention of getting the team into the playoffs.That was what I tried to establish here. To play in June, your best players have to be your best players. I pushed them to be, he said. MacLean said before a game against Pittsburgh on Saturday that Im just scared to death every day who we are playing and sometimes Im scared to death of who Im playing. Senators GM Bryan Murray said at a press conference Monday that he didnt appreciate the comment.I thought wed lost four games in a row, I didnt think that wed lost our sense of humour, MacLean said when asked if he regretted the quip. Part of MacLeans downfall was attributed to a lack of communication, but he disputed that claim.I thought my door was open all the time, said MacLean. Communication is a two-way street. You have to have someone that talks and someone that wants to listen. I was always prepared to listen. Listening and patience is one of my strengths. I felt we communicated what the players needed to hear. We didnt win enough games.MacLean says he leaves Ottawa a better coach and will be better prepared for his next opportunity.Players dont anticipate a massive overhaul, but do expect a renewed sense of energy and optimism.It will take some time to sink in, said forward Bobby Ryan. Its not like (MacLean) left the room and all of sudden we were rejoicing or anything like that. Somebody lost their job and we take ownership of that, but at the same time its a business and youve got to move forward.I thought the guys did a good job of shelving it when we got on the ice and having a good practice still, but that being said you have to have fun and Bryan (Murray) was right in that regard.The morale in the room was low and thats because we were losing and thats not on Paul to take the morale from us, he wasnt doing that. We were creating bad morale on us on our own. When youre losing thats just natural, thats not Pauls fault.The players and Cameron are eager to get to work and their first test will be a difficult one as they take on the Los Angeles Kings Thursday night in Ottawa.No easy games, said Cameron. Ive always been of the theory that when your team is in a slump the only way it breaks it out is if it beats a really good team. Ive always taken that approach. A win is a win and were going to have our hands full. Air Jordan 1 Shoes From China . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7. http://www.cheapairjordan1forsale.com/ .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins.CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets seven-game winning streak. Irving scored 23 points and the Cavaliers won back-to-back games for the first time this season with a 98-88 victory over Denver Wednesday night. Tristan Thompson had a career-high 21 rebounds and 17 points for Cleveland, which handed Denver its first loss since Nov. 18. The Nuggets played the third game of a six-game road trip, which began with a 14-point win in Toronto on Sunday and a 24-point victory in Brooklyn on Tuesday. "They just whupped us tonight," Denver coach Brian Shaw said. "They looked like the fresher team and they were quicker to the punch." Randy Foye led Denver with 16 points, while J.J. Hickson had 15 points and 11 rebounds, but the Nuggets couldnt contend with Clevelands balanced attack. Anderson Varejao scored a season-high 18 points and had 13 rebounds for the Cavaliers, who recorded their largest margin of victory this season. While the Nuggets have been one the leagues hottest teams, the Cavaliers have struggled to adjust to new coach Mike Browns system. Cleveland already has lost seven games by double figures, but a win over Chicago on Saturday and its latest victory produced some confidence. "Winning is the thing that cures everything," Brown said. "We came out aggressive on both ends of the floor and thats what coach Brown has been preaching," Irving said. "Its paying dividends. It starts with the way we practice and carries over into games." Denver trailed by 12 points in the second quarter, but finished the first half on a 10-2 run and cut the lead to two early in the third period. The Nuggets got no closer, however, as the Cavaliers stretched the lead to double figures. The margin reached 13 early in the fourth. Andrew Bynum, coming off his best game of the season, had 14 points and seven rebounds in 20 minutes. The 7-footer had 20 points, 10 rebounds, and five blocked shots Saturday against the Bulls in a 97-93 win. Bynum, Thompson and Varejao combined for 41 of Clevelands 58 rebounds. "They were monsters in the pick-and-roll," Brown said. "They were monsters on the glass. They were monsters around the rim. It was awesome to watch." Thompson had nine rebounds in nine minutes in the first quarter. He had 11 points and 13 rebounds in the first half. "Tristan Thoompson had his season averages at halftime," Shaw said. Discount Air Jordan 1. "This was a good lesson for our bigs. When youre playing against bigger guys like him and Bynum, youve got to put a body on them." Despite being 6-12, the Cavaliers havent fallen too far from the pack in the Eastern Conference, where only Indiana and Miami are over .500. "Thats the good thing about being in the East right now and Im sure every other team feels the same, but we truly believe we havent played our best basketball," Brown said. "Contrary to what anybody believes I do feel like were getting better." Nate Robinson scored 14 points and Wilson Chandler added 13 for the Nuggets. Denver got off to a slow start playing its third game in four nights. The Cavaliers led by seven points on several occasions in the first quarter and stretched the lead to 12 in the second. Cleveland led 54-42 with 1:51 remaining in the second, but Denver scored 10 of the halfs final 12 points, highlighted by Lawsons three-point play, a 3-pointer by Foye and four points by Darrell Arthur. Lawsons basket accounted for his first points of the game. He came into Wednesday averaging a team-high 20.2 points, but finished with four points on 1-of-13 shooting. "I feel like I missed all easy shots," said Lawson, who had 11 assists. "I aint never shot 1 for 13 before in my life." Bynum was given a flagrant foul for hitting Hickson in the shoulder in the third quarter while the Denver forward was driving to the basket. The Nuggets had won six of the previous seven meetings with the Cavaliers and three straight on the road. Denver reserve centre Timofey Mozgov had eight points and three rebounds in 17 minutes one night after grabbing a career-high 20 rebounds to go with 17 points against the Nets. He totalled 33 points and 35 rebounds against Brooklyn and Toronto. NOTES: Robinson played despite re-injuring his right wrist Tuesday. X-rays after the game were negative. Robinson shot a free throw left-handed against the Nets. ... Robinson was given a technical in the second quarter after a foul wasnt called when he was knocked to the floor while taking a shot. ... Nuggets G Andre Miller was hit with a technical in the third quarter. ... Cleveland G Dion Waiters, who had scored at least 20 points in each of his last three games, had five points and six assists. ... Denvers road trip continues against Boston on Friday. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.