MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers centre fielder Carlos Gomez is dropping his appeal of a three-game suspension he received for his

in Neues 11.12.2018 06:35
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers centre fielder Carlos Gomez is dropping his appeal of a three-game suspension he received for his part in fight with the Pittsburgh Pirates during a game on Easter Sunday. Hornets Jerseys China . Gomez will begin serving his suspension Wednesday night and be eligible to return against the Chicago Cubs on Saturday. The Pirates are currently in Milwaukee for a three-game series. Pirates starter Gerrit Cole and Gomez exchanged words before the benches and bullpen cleared on April 20th in Pittsburgh. Gomez threw a punch during the fracas. Last night, Gomez went 0 for 1 with a strikeout, and scored a run after being hit by a pitch from Cole in Milwaukees 5-2 win. Gomez later exited the game with back spasms. Brewers catcher Martin Maldonado has already served his five-game suspension. Discount Hornets Jerseys .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kemba-walker-jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season.With the European transfer window opening up again on January 1, TSN.ca takes a daily look around the soccer world at the latest rumours and reports heading into what is sure to be another busy period of transactions. Fab-ulous Signing? Steven Gerrard is out of contract at the end of the season and will be 35 in May. Whether or not the team or player wants to admit it, Gerrards time at Anfield will be over sooner, rather than later. To replace his iconic talisman, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers could look to another player out of contract in the summer in Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph. The Daily Mail reports that the Reds are looking to bring in the England international, but might have to wait until the summer to do so. Delph would want assurances of first-team football, something that Rodgers might be unable to guarantee at this time. Liverpool can expect competition from Spurs for the former Leeds mans services. Diego-ing Nowhere? In-demand centre-back Diego Godin doesnt look to be leaving Spanish champions Atletico Madrid any time soon. With reports of interest from the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City, the 28-year-old Uruguay international has no intentions of heading to England in the near future. Time will tell, it is difficult to know where I will be playing in the future but I would like to stay many years with Atletico, Godin tells the Daily Express. Authentic Marvin Williams Jersey. At this point, I feel that Im in the best time of my career and I see my retirement as a long way off. While Godin might wish to stay with the Champions League runners-up, it is believed that there is a £28.5 million release clause in his contract. If United fail to pursuade Godin to leave Spain, Valencias Argentine international Nicolas Otamendi could be an alternative target. No Mans Land? Hatem Ben Arfas future is very much up in the air. Hull City manager Steve Bruce confirmed on Thursday that the Tigers were in the process of cancelling the French international midfielders season-long loan. Im disappointed more than anything, Bruce told the BBC. We brought him in on a wave of publicity and there has been no fall-out or slanging match. His views of the game are different to mine. At any club you need to have a certain work ethic to get in the team. Thats the frustrating thing. The 27-year-old has appeared nine times for Hull this season and hasnt found the net. The problem for Ben Arfa is that parent club Newcastle doesnt seem to have any desire in bringing back to St. James Park, either. He wont be coming back here, thats all I can say, said Toon boss Alan Pardew of a potential return. Ben Arfa is in his fifth season in England after coming over from Marseille in 2010. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.