TIANJIN, China - Alison Riske held on to defeat Belinda Bencic 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Tianjin Open on Sunday for her first

in Off-Topic 24.08.2018 03:40
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

TIANJIN, China - Alison Riske held on to defeat Belinda Bencic 6-3, 6-4 in the final of the Tianjin Open on Sunday for her first WTA Tour title. Cheap Russell Gage Jersey .The sixth-seeded American led 6-3, 4-1, but Bencic fought back to level the match at 4-all and held a break point to go up 5-4.Riske saved the break point, though, and captured the final two games to close out the match.Its a huge accomplishment for me to win my first WTA title, she said. I was here by myself, which made it even more special, just to know that I was able to do it by myself.The 17-year-old Bencic was attempting to become the youngest winner on the WTA Tour since 15-year-old Tamira Paszek captured the Portoroz title in 2006.The third-seeded Swiss was also playing in the first WTA final of her career. Cheap Deion Sanders Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Cheap Steve Bartkowski Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-isaiah-oliver-jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.NEWCASTLE, England - France international Remy Cabella has become Newcastles fourth signing in the summer transfer window after joining from Montpellier. The 24-year-old Cabella, who plays midfield, signed a six-year contract with the Premier League club, having been targeted since compatriot Yohan Cabaye left for Paris Saint-Germain in January. Cabellas darting runs and quick feet helped him score 14 league goals last season for a Montpellier team that finished three points above the relegation zone. Cheap Tony Gonzalez Jersey. He helped Montpellier win the French league title ahead of PSG two years ago. Cabella, who was part of the France World Cup squad but didnt feature in any games, follows Siem de Jong, Jack Colback and Ayoze Perez into Newcastle since the teams 10th-place finish in May. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.