The ISPS Handa Pressure Putt Showdown returns to the European Tour with a new, improved format at the British Masters supported

in Willkommen 23.08.2018 04:32
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

The ISPS Handa Pressure Putt Showdown returns to the European Tour with a new, improved format at the British Masters supported by Sky Sports next week. Paul Worrilow Jersey . The Groves putting green will be transformed into a lively arena on the afternoon of Wednesday, October 12 as four teams, each made up of a European Tour professional and a high-profile celebrity, take on each other in the test of skill and nerve.Ryder Cup stars Chris Wood and Matthew Fitzpatrick, the defending British Masters champion, will swap the intensity of Hazeltine National for a different kind of pressure when they headline the four-man field for the contest. Matt Fitzpatrick and Chris Wood are both in action at The Grove The celebrity line-up will include cricketer Kevin Pietersen, former Chelsea footballer Gianfranco Zola, GB Hockey Olympic gold medallist Hollie Webb and snooker legend Stephen Hendry.Sky Sports will broadcast the live action from 3.00pm, with Kirsty Gallacher and DJ Spoony introducing the new format and a live DJ and spectator interaction adding to the spectacle. The ISPS Handa Pressure Putt Showdown made a successful debut at the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth in May, producing a memorable moment as eight year old Jamie Sach stepped in as a Mulligan to help Byeong Hun An and Jamie Redknapp on their way to victory.That feature will remain at The Grove, with pupils from local schools being selected as Sky Sports Game Changers to assist the teams. The new low look will see two teams go head-to-head in sudden-death semi-final clashes, with each player attempting to hole putts of increasing difficulty, both in length and angle. Redknapp featured in the Wentworth version earlier this year If both players from a team miss and one member of the opposition holes out, the contest is over and the unsuccessful team is eliminated.The final will then take the form of a speed putting challenge, where players must hole as many putts as possible against the clock. Teams will be competing for a prize of £10,000, provided by ISPS Handa, which will be split between the title sponsors own chosen charity and the Golf Foundation, the official charity of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports.Keith Pelley, Chief Executive of the European Tour, said: Like the Hero Challenge on the Tuesday night at The Grove, the ISPS Handa Pressure Putt Showdown is another example of the faster-paced, entertaining formats we are introducing on the European Tour. Luke Donald hosts the British Masters this week There is no better place to do this than at the British Masters supported by Sky Sports, which last year showcased a number of innovative concepts to help engage new audiences.I think the new-look ISPS Handa Pressure Putt Showdown will really appeal to fans at The Grove, who will be able to help create a special atmosphere at the specially constructed arena, as well as those watching at home on TV. Tickets for the 2016 British Masters supported by Sky Sports are now on general sale, with fans able to buy tickets for the final three rounds of the European Tour tournament at The Grove. They are available jointly via www.europeantourtickets.com and www.sky.com/tickets.Watch the British Masters supported by Sky Sports throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Also See: Beef added to Hero Challenge British Masters latest news Get British Masters tickets Golf live on Sky Sports Dallas Goedert Jersey .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. Haloti Ngata Jersey .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Markus-Wheaton-Eagles-Jersey/ . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees reliever David Robertson is not overanalyzing his role as Mariano Riveras replacement. Robertson is moving from an eighth-inning setup man to closer following Riveras retirement. "Its the same deal," Robertson said Tuesday after a pre-spring training workout at the Yankees minor league complex. "Throwing the eighth or ninth inning, youve still got to get three outs. Youve got to be effective. You cant give up a lead. Im not going to try to overthink the whole situation." Rivera has said that Robertson is the right man for the role. The former teammates spent time together last month at the New York baseball writers dinner. "First thing he said is, You scared?" Robertson recalled. "Im like, No. Its typical Mo. Hes all over my case already. I havent even thrown a pitch yet, and hes on me. He knows I can do it, and I think I know I can do it. Its just a matter of actually stepping out there and doing it." Given the chance to fill in as closer when Rivera injured a knee in 2012, Robertson strained muscle in his left ribcage. Rafael Soriano took over as closer for the rest of the season. Robertson went 5-1 with a 2.04 ERA in 70 games last year, striking out 77 in 66 1-3 innings. "Hes been in some huge situations here," Yankees pitching coach Larry Rothschild said. Paul Worrilow Eagles Jersey. "Hes been around Mo. Hes in a good position to know what he has to do. Hes done everything that you could ask him to do to this point to become a closer. Now its just a matter of executing the pitches. Unless he gets overwhelmed by the situation, I dont anticipate major problems." Rothschild also said CC Sabathia has increased his throwing program during the off-season to build up arm strength and stamina. Coming off elbow surgery to remove a bone spur in October 2012, Sabathia was 14-13 with a 4.78 ERA last year. "The last couple winters, three or four really, he hasnt been able to do a lot with going back to his knee and then the elbow last winter," Rothschild said. "Hes been able to do a lot more this winter, so coming into spring training I think hell be in a little different place than he has been the last couple years." NOTES: Rothschild has had email communication with Japanese RHP Masahiro Tanaka. "Theres going to be adjustments hes going to have to make," Rothschild said. "Hes got the presence of mind to know what he needs to do to adjust when he gets here." ... SS Derek Jeter, limited to 17 games last season due to injuries, took 48 swings during his second day of batting practice. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.