Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open

in Willkommen 23.08.2018 04:32
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open. Brian Allen Rams Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Raonic fired 19 aces but rode a roller coaster as he was broken while serving for victory. But the 23-year-old then broke Simon to go up 6-5, and earned the victory in the ensuing game when Simon hit a long return on match point. Raonic advanced with 60 winners and six of 12 break points converted, but also committed 74 unforced errors. "It was just incredible to play a tough opponent like Gilles, Im very content with this win," said Raonic. "We were on court a long time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken serving for it, I just told myself I had to break back and go from there. I stayed calm. "This is my first fourth round here and its a very important win for me. Its also my first in a big showcourt like this at a Grand Slam. Its all super for me, I want to continue." Brian Allen Jersey . There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. http://www.laramsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Marcus-Peters-Rams-Jersey/ . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year.THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to open a three-stroke lead in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Langer had a 10-under 134 total at The Woodlands Country Club. The 56-year-old German player won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. He won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title. "Every win is a thrill and its exciting," Langer said. "Im not sure Ive ever won any other tournament three times. That would be a first and it would be a lot of fun." Colin Montgomerie was second after a 66, the best round of the day. He eagled the par-5 13th. In his second year on the tour, Montgomeries best finish is a second in March in Newport Beach, California. Moontgomerie is hoping to get the upper hand over "good friend" Langer when theyre grouped together Sunday. Sam Shields Rams Jersey. "Ive been trying all bloody year to do it and Ive not done it yet," he said. "Not many people have, to be honest. But hes playing some superb golf and its nice to have an opportunity anyway tomorrow to give it another go and see if I can win out here." Montgomerie played in college at Houston Baptist. Defending champion Esteban Toledo, Gary Hallberg and Bart Bryant were four strokes back. Hallberg had a 67, Toledo shot 71, and Bryant -- tied for the first-round lead with Langer -- had a 72. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner, was tied for sixth at 5 under after a 70. The former University of Houston player won the Newport Beach event. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.