CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders re-signed import defensive lineman Demonte Bolden on Tuesday. [url=http://www.kingsbasketballpr

in Neues 20.08.2018 08:37
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders re-signed import defensive lineman Demonte Bolden on Tuesday. Ben McLemore Jersey . Bolden, who was set to become a free agent on Feb. 15, played 17 regular-season games at defensive tackle for the Stampeders in 2013, recording 34 tackles, four sacks, three knockdowns and two fumble recoveries. Bolden missed the CFL Western Division final because of a knee injury suffered in Calgarys regular-season finale. "Demonte was a strong presence on the interior of our defensive line last season," Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a release. "All reports indicate that his recovery is going well and Im looking forward to seeing him back in full form at training camp." Bolden, 28, signed with the Stampeders in 2011 after two seasons with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He has 110 career tackles to go along with nine sacks and five fumble recoveries. "Im grateful to be returning to the Stampeders," said Bolden. "I love the city, I love the fans, I love my teammates and its great to be back. My knee is doing very well and Im working hard to get ready for the coming season." Vlade Divac Kings Jersey . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Oscar Robertson Kings Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. http://www.kingsbasketballpro.com/Langston-Galloway-Kings-Jersey/ . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday.Kieran Smith produced one of the quickest stoppages in boxing history on Friday night. It took the Scottish super-welterweight just 18 seconds to beat Robert Asagba, after a shot to the body, followed by a blow to the side of the head, floored his opponent and forced the referee to step in.Asagba - who was unbeaten before the match-up - had made a long journey from Chadwell Heath in London for the fight but his bout was over before he knew it, with his legs wobbling beneath him. Its actually a shot Ive been working on in the past three or four days, after I got that opponent, Smith told Sky Sports. Ive been in the gym, working on the upper cut and its come off in the first 18 seconds, its incredible.I was training for six hard rounds but to get such an early stoppage on a big stage like this is brilliant. Kieran Smith celebrates his blink-and-youll-miss-it win The 6ft 2in southpaw (now 7-0) has struggled with injuries in the past but Johnny Nelson says his sharpness from the start paid off at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow. Rudy Gay Jersey. It was a little bit of a cheeky one, just behind the ear, which messes up the balance, said the Sky Sports pundit. Its one of those shots you cant get your balance back from.The fight had just started but he was sharp and he got him out of there. It could have been a tricky, tough night for him.Watch the lightning-quick stoppage by hitting play on the video above. Also See: Burns retains world title Burns v Relikh - as it happened Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.