NEW YORK -- Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd is talking to the Milwaukee Bucks about a position after losing his bid for front-office p

in Neues 18.07.2018 05:16
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd is talking to the Milwaukee Bucks about a position after losing his bid for front-office power with the Nets, a person with knowledge of the details said Saturday. John Franklin-Myers Jersey . The Nets denied Kidds request and then told him he was free to talk to other teams about jobs, the person told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because no official comments were made about the situation. The Bucks then sought and were granted permission to interview Kidd. The news was first reported by the New York Post. Kidd just finished his first season as coach, leading the Nets to a 44-38 record and a second-round playoff loss to the Miami Heat. Its unclear what role the Bucks would be interested in him for, since they have both coach Larry Drew and general manager John Hammond under contract. Kidd is close with new Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry, who along with Wes Edens recently bought the team for $550 million. The Nets hired Kidd in June 2013 about a month after he had ended a 19-year playing career. He led the Nets to their greatest NBA success as a player, a pair of NBA Finals appearances, and they retired his number before a preseason game. He also owns a small share of the team and was instrumental in helping convince Kevin Garnett to waive his no-trade clause and accept a trade to Brooklyn along with Paul Pierce last June. But the Nets werent interested in having him atop the basketball operations department that general manager Billy King has led since 2010. Kidd had a rocky beginning to his coaching tenure, getting fined $50,000 for intentionally spilling a drink on the court to delay a game during the Nets 10-21 start. But he won a pair of Eastern Conference coach of the month honours later in the season as Brooklyn surged to a playoff spot. Brian Allen Jersey . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey . Pressley missed all of last season with Cincinnati because of a knee injury, but the 5-foot-10, 249-pounder had been expected to fill a need on Clevelands roster. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-74-rams-brian-allen-jersey.aspx .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.SSNHQs cricket correspondent Tim Abraham helps document the beginnings of Englands five-Test tour of India... Part two of Englands long winter on the sub-continent is under way.India has a completely different feel to Bangladesh in every way. Its more relaxed and laid back, which is saying something for India as it still has such hustle and bustle, and chaotic qualities. Arriving in India you notice a definite change from Bangladesh... Were in Rajkot, in the state of Gujarat for the first Test. This is the city where Mahatma Gandhi went to school, and its a dry state, meaning no alcohol.Its a new city for me, and new Test venue for India, let alone England, though one-day internationals have been played at the impressive Saurashtra Stadium.Its another state of the art modern cricket facility in India, on the outskirts of town, with a feeling of home for the England players as the media centre is a mini version of the spaceship-like Lords media centre. Just like HQ... the media centre at Rajkot looks strangely familiar We are once again staying with the team, and theres no mistaking the hotel are just so delighted England are staying with them.Theres a massive facade on the outer walls, featuring the players, and when you step inside the lobby, pictures of the players adorn the walls, even in the lifts the England players are poster boys.On top of that, theres a specially designed room service menu For the England team and in the main restaurant the players can use their own mugs, with their pictures on. Poster boys... Englands presence is felt off the pitch, as well as on it When Joe Root, Moeen Ali and Ben Stokes got their hundreds in this Test, the hotel specially baked cakes in time their return.While there is security around the players, as there always is in this part of the world, it all just seems so much more laid back. No road blocks or armed convoys speeding through the streets here like in Bangladesh.That tour was a big success for the ECB, even though the team lost the final Test in dramatic circumstances.One of our last jobs in Dhaka, just before we left, was to shoot a security review story with the man who said it would be safe for England to come here, Reg Dickason - a security advisor who has been around the team for years, and a man the players trust. Staff at the Rajkot Hotel surprise England cricketers Moeen Ali and Joe Root with a cake after their impressive innings against India My travel day to Mumbai did not get off to the best of starts. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey. I was on the team flight (a big mistake!) and upon arrival at the airport, there was team manager Phil Neale checking in all the players bags and kit.Row upon row of kit bags and cases that stretched right back through the check-in area. The players dont do it themselves, you know, they just turn up and walk into the plane.Of course its a massive job, and Phil took up one check-in desk completely, with only one other desk open for the rest of us.I had loads of gear myself, as I was taking all of our equipment on with me, and it was touch and go as to whether I would check-in on time.The first few days in Mumbai were chill-out time for the players, so with this cushion of no interview access, it was a good chance for me and cameraman, Jake Utley, to shoot a colour piece around the city.England may have been having a few days off but cricket does not stop in this city and we headed straight for the Oval Maidan, where on a long strip of park land, bang in the middle of the city, there are so many games of cricket going on side by side. India vs England November 12, 2016, 3:45am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Its quite a sight when full. I have shot this scene so many times down the years but you never tire of seeing the passion and the chaotic nature of so many games going on at the same time, with balls so often hit into the playing area of another.This was a good chance to catch up with the locals and get them to talk about the series and Englands chances. The agreed consensus; England were the overwhelming underdogs against the best team in the world, particularly after that defeat in Bangladesh.But given Englands good start to the first Test in Rajkot, a fantastic five-match series appears to lie ahead.Watch all five Tests between India and England live on Sky Sports 2 and across Sky Sports digital platforms. Also See: First Test blog Scorecard D3 highlights Cricket videos Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.