Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham

in Neues 18.07.2018 05:15
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Preston Brown Jersey . Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.Its difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live Malik Jefferson Jersey . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Bengals-Chris-Baker-Jersey/ . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys.The NFL is opening its doors to two more CFL products. Former Winnipeg Blue Bombers receiver Chris Matthews has signed with the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, and former Edmonton Eskimos linebacker Damaso Munoz is joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Matthews was named the CFL rookie of the year in 2012 after collecting 1,192 yards on 81 ccarries, however, he appeared in just four games last season due to a bad case of turf toe. Billy Price Bengals Jersey. . He was eventually shutdown at the end of the season as the Blue Bombers sputtered to a league-worst 3-15 record. Munoz, a third-year player out of Rutgers, was sixth in the CFL with 88 tackles, six behind teammate T.J. Hill (94). Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.