Jason Vega (hip flexor), Ejir

in Neues 21.06.2018 11:41
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

PHOENIX - A 17-point third-quarter lead was not enough for the Phoenix Suns, not the way the Los Angeles Clippers are playing these days. Spain Jerseys . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Chris Paul added 20 points, including a 32-foot 3-pointer just before the shot clock expired to put the Clippers up for good 108-106 with 1:48 to play. Los Angeles, winning the last four on a five-game trip, clinched the Pacific Division title with the win. "Its nice but it doesnt really mean much," Paul said. "We won the division title last year and lost in the first round. Last year we would have gone into the game knowing we had a chance to win the division. Now we dont care, its all about the bigger picture." Eight Suns reached double figures, led by Marcus Morris with 16 points. Phoenix would have been alone in the No. 7 spot in the West with a victory, just a half-game behind Golden State. Instead, the Suns fell into a three-way tie with Memphis and Dallas for the last two playoff spots in the West. Phoenix would lose the tiebreaker the way things stood Wednesday night. The defeat followed a blowout loss to the Lakers in Los Angeles on Sunday. "We had this game almost in our pockets," Goran Dragic said. "But now is not the time to think like that, because we still have to have our confidence up to play those last seven games. " The Suns used a 22-5 run to lead 91-74 with 1:49 left in the third period and were up 91-78 entering the fourth. Griffin had been listed as doubtful for the game with back spasms. Ex-Sun Jared Dudley made two free throws with 8.1 seconds to play to clinch the win. Dragic and Gerald Green scored 15 points apiece for the Suns, but Dragic was just 2 of 11 from the field, 0 of 5 from 3-point range. P.J. Tucker, whose rebounding was a big factor in the Suns third-quarter run, had 10 points and 11 rebounds. With Griffin and Paul on the bench, the Clippers scored 11 in a row early in the fourth quarter — the last five by Willie Green — to cut Phoenixs lead to 92-85. Dudleys 3-pointer with 5:57 to go cut it to 97-94. "You know, we won the game because of our second unit," Los Angeles coach Doc Rivers said. "Honestly, when we were down 17, I was thinking if we didnt cut into it, I was just going to keep them out on the floor, but then they cut into the lead so quickly." Dudleys two free throws put Los Angeles ahead 105-104 with 2:38 left. Eric Bledsoes 9-foot floater gave the Suns their last lead, 106-105 with 2:15 left. Phoenixs defence was strong on the next possession, and just before the clock was to expire, Paul hit from far beyond the arc. Griffins rebound basket with 49.5 seconds left made it 110-106. Bledsoe scored on the layup to cut it to 110-108. The Suns had a chance to tie it, but Collison blocked Bledsoes layup from behind. The ball went out of bounds off the Suns and Dudleys free throws iced the win. "We cant afford to have lulls against good teams like this," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said. The Suns broke away from a 69-69 tie with their 22-5 outburst. Tucker had three rebound baskets in the run. He was fouled on his final one, capping the big run with a three-point play that gave Phoenix its biggest lead, 91-74, with 1:49 left in the period. The Clippers scored the next four to trail 91-78 entering the fourth. Phoenix led 62-60 at the break. NOTES: Paul has eight straight games with at least three steals. ... Collison has scored at least 20 points in consecutive games for the first time in four years. ... Bledsoe drew a technical foul for slamming his hand on the scorers table after being called for an offensive foul, his third foul of the game, with 10:39 left in first half. ... Jamal Crawford, in and out of the Clippers lineup lately, was out again with a sore left Achilles tendon. ... Only two of Phoenixs seven remaining games are at home. David de Gea Jersey . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005. Rodrigo Moreno Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. http://www.soccerspainauthority.com/gerard-pique-spain-jersey/ . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said.In a year where the level of potential quarterback play in Winnipeg remains a relative unknown, establishing a solid running attack will be of utmost importance for both Blue Bombers head coach Mike OShea and coordinator Marcel Bellefeuilles offence. Bellefeuille - in his only media availability for 2014 at minicamp in Bradenton, Florida due to new media policies put in place by the first-year head coach - says his offence has been re-built 100 per cent from scratch. But who will be the feature tailback? OShea says it will not be a backfield by committee. "The roster doesnt allow it to be. But certainly itll give us lots of options," said OShea. "Or, we hope that it continues the way its going that itll give us lots of options by the time we make the final roster." The incumbent starter, Will Ford, is joined by rookies Paris Cotton and Nic Grigsby, and a pair of Canadians in fourth-year Bomber Carl Volny, and 2014 undrafted free agent Errol Brooks. "Its exciting - five different styles of running backs, and it keeps you going," said Ford, a 2013 East Division All-Star selection in his second CFL season. "It keeps you on your toes. Were just competing to make ourselves better. It aint a 1-2-3-4-5. Its just were all competing to make each other better." After taking over starting duties for the injured Chad Simpson midway through the season, Ford finished his standout 2013 campaign by leading the team in rushing yards (594), kick return yards (1,047), and combined yards (1,682), which ranked sixth in the CFL in just nine starts. General manager Kyle Walters must feel confident in the pair of import rookies he has behind Ford - Cotton and Grigsby - as the club did not bring in another back following the release of five-year NFL veteran Kevin Smith after just one day of training camp. Cotton, a 5-foot-9, 190-pound power-pack, has shown soft hands and flashes of explosiveness and escapability in camp. "Speed. Cant beat speed. Cant coach speed," said Cotton when asked what he brings to the football field. "I like my chances. Build it yourself - thats how I see it. Im just coming in, doing everything I can to win a job." With the quickness and speed Cotton has put on display - like Ford - he may be an option in the return game as well. Koke Jersey. "I want to return. I want to do everything I can to help this team." Grigsby sees the differences in the Canadian game, which he admits he has known about for a long time, as an opportunity to exploit his skill set. An attendee of B.C. Lions training camp in 2012 before taking another crack as a baseball player, it appears he has an advanced understanding of what a CFL running back is despite being a first-year player. "Theyre trying to get the running backs involved more in the pass game," said the 5-foot-10, 190-pound University of Arizona product. "Dumping us out. They want us speed guys to get in space and turn a five-yard play into 60 yards." "Be a great decoy without the football too. A lot of us running backs, we want the ball, we want the ball, but in this offence and in this field its good stretching a defence. So youve got to be a decoy and make sure youre running out your fakes. I mean, its hard. It gets tiring. But youve got to put in that mental effort at that time and make that happen." "Im very fiery," continued Grigsby. "I love when youve got that feeling behind you when youre making a big play to make a spark, you can feel the crowd and bring energy to the big stadium — a nice beautiful stadium like this is. We walked out here (on Day 1 at Investors Group Field) and I was like, OK. Were here." Injury Report The list of those nursing bumps and bruises - all deemed short-term by Mike OShea - is getting quite lengthy. Ruled out for Mondays preseason opener against Toronto are expected Week 1 starters Johnny Sears (groin), Jason Vega (hip flexor), Ejiro Kuale (ankle), Will Ford (hamstring), Donovan Alexander (calf), and punter Mike Renaud (back tightness), as well as Canadian slotback Cory Watson who has sat out of every day of camp since Day 1 when he sustained a hamstring injury. Also out are 2014 draft picks Aram Eisho (hamstring) and Jesse Briggs (shoulder), who has missed the last five days of camp. Safety Dan West (calf) and Paul Swiston (shoulder) have also been ruled out. Swiston, a Canadian offensive lineman, is the only "long-term" recovery as he heals from offseason surgery. Jerseys NFL Cheap China NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.