BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald

in Bewerbung 28.04.2018 10:14
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. Michael Brockers Jersey . The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "It was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said. "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. Jamon Brown Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-64-rams-kayvon-webster-jersey.aspx .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out.COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo. -- Shaun White will only compete in slopestyle at this weeks World Cup snowboarding event, choosing to skip the halfpipe contest as he tries to get his ailing left ankle back to 100 per cent. The two-time defending Olympic gold medallist hurt the ankle last Saturday on the halfpipe at the Dew Tour, where he finished second to Greg Bretz. White then pulled out of Sundays slopestyle finals. He had originally planned on competing in both events at Copper Mountain this week, but after practice Tuesday, his publicist said White was skipping the halfpipe event, which starts Wednesday with qualifying. This week marks the second of five selection events for the U.S. Olympic team. Spots are awarded based on riders best two finishes from the fiive events, so White doesnt necessarily have to compete in every contest to make the team. Aaron Donald Jersey. But an international rule also states that athletes must have at least one top-30 finish since July 2012 in a World Cup event to be eligible for that event at the Olympics. White won a World Cup in halfpipe last year but doesnt have a start in slopesyle, which is making its Olympic debut in Sochi. This weeks event in Copper Mountain is the only U.S. qualifier that also doubles as a World Cup. The only other World Cup slopestyle contest before the Olympics is next month in Quebec -- an event that overlaps with a U.S. qualifier in California. That twist in the schedule makes it important for White to at least get his top-30 finish this week. Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.