Scotland lock Jonny Gray reckons Argentina have proven their credentials as a top-class team with performances against South Afr

in Bewerbung 28.04.2018 10:14
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Scotland lock Jonny Gray reckons Argentina have proven their credentials as a top-class team with performances against South Africa and New Zealand. Houston Astros Norichika Aoki Jersey . Gray has been particularly impressed with hooker Agustin Creevy, but he believes the Pumas are also well equipped with backs and wingers.And the 22-year-old is anticipating a tough encounter when Argentina visit Murrayfield for the Autumn Test on Saturday. Are they up there with the best sides in the world now? Id say so, the Glasgow Warriors forward said.Argentina are a great team. They can attack from anywhere. Look at the players they have got - guys like Agustin Creevy, some of their backs and their huge wingers, so they have some dangerous strike runners. Argentinas Agustin Creevy (C) is tackled by Brodie Retallick of New Zealand They are always keeping the ball alive so you can never switch off.When it comes to facing them up front, in the scrum and in the line-out, its going to be a huge challenge. Across the board, we have to be switched on.You just have to look at some of their recent results in the Rugby Championship to realise they are a world-class side. They beat South Africa and then pushed New Zealand all the way. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have to be on it from minute one to the final whistle. We need to be clever, we cant be coughing up ball to them.But while Gray is preparing to face a side who have made significant strides forward in recent years, he believe he still has some way to go before he himself can claim to be among the worlds top performers. Jonny Gray scores Scotlands third try against Australia Gray has been tipped for a call-up to the British and Irish Lions squad set to tour New Zealand next summer.His performance in Saturdays loss to Australia, where he made all of his 24 tackles stick, will have only improved his chances of making Warren Gatlands travel party.Gray is not putting too much emphasis on the statistics though.He said: I dont look at numbers. As a defence, we all work for each other. Whoever is there makes the tackle and whoever misses the tackle is there to help clean up.We play for each other, we play with a lot of heart, so its a team effort, always. British and Irish Lions coach Warren Gatland Im just lucky Ive got the coaches at Glasgow and Scotland who will sit down with me and show me where I can improve my game.Its really special getting to play for your country and to come up against some of the best second-rows in the world like we did at the weekend against Australia.Its a great opportunity to test yourself against these guys. I think Ive got a lot to improve on and a long way to go before Im at that level.But Im lucky Ive got players around me pushing me on. Were always pushing each other here.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Laidlaw has eye on rankings Scots to take the positives Scotland 22-23 Australia Wales 24-20 Argentina Doug Fister Astros Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. Alex Bregman Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/t-shirts/ . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne.Daniel Brooks made par on the first playoff hole Sunday to win the fog-shortened Madeira Islands Open, which was overshadowed by the death of a caddie earlier in the day. Scott Henry, who had birdied the last three holes to force a playoff, three-putted for bogey on the first extra hole to finish second. However, some European Tour members said the tournament should have been stopped after Ian MacGregor, the 52-year-old Zimbabwe-born caddy to Scotlands Alastair Forsyth, collapsed and died of an apparent heart attack on the ninth fairway -- Forsyths final hole. The event, which had already been shortened to 36 holes because of a series of fog delays, was halted again after the delay but restarted following a minutes silence. "Cant believe they are going to keep playing in Madeira," Pablo Larrazabal, who was not in the tournament, wrote on Twitter. "Life is more important than golf." Frances Jean-Baptiste Gonnet, who missed the first-round cut, also wrote: "There is no respect anymore. How you can even walk on the 9th fairway." However, European Tour officials said they had consulted with players and caddiess before deciding to play on. Jon Singleton Astros Jersey. Forsyth said it was the right decision. "I felt that was what Mac would have wanted," Forsyth said. "He was a guy Ive known for 15 years and he was very popular amongst the caddies. Obviously my thoughts go out to his family. For something like that to happen so suddenly is so sad. Hes far too young and he had no problem carrying bags around a golf course so I didnt see an awful lot wrong with him. "He was the life and soul of the caddies lounge, a good laugh and nice guy. Im absolutely numb." Brooks shot a 5-under 67 to sit tied with Henry (68) at 9-under 135 after the second and final round. It was Brooks first European Tour victory in his 33rd event. His previous best was 11th place at last Decembers Nelson Mandela Championship in South Africa. "Its great to get a win, but its not nice to do it in these circumstances," Brooks said. "Its horrible what happened out there so my condolences go out to all of his family." Four players, including Spanish duo Jordi Garcia Pinto and Antonio Hortal, were three shots back in a tie for third. Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.