SHERBROOKE, Que. [url=http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Joe-Berger-Jersey/]J oe Berger Jersey[/url] . - Kevin Doming

in Neues 23.04.2018 09:04
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

SHERBROOKE, Que. Joe Berger Jersey . - Kevin Domingue had the deciding goal in the shootout to lift the Sherbrooke Phoenix to a 6-5 victory over the Saint John Sea Dogs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday.Daniel Audette scored two goals and assisted on two more in regulation for Sherbrooke (24-16-4), Cameron Darcy had a goal and two helpers, and David Storto and Gabriel Fontaine rounded out the offence.Mathieu Joseph and Jason Bell had a goal and two assists apiece for the Sea Dogs (24-14-7). Bokondji Imama, Juraj Siska and Spencer Smallman also scored.Phoenix goaltender Evan Fitzpatrick stopped 28 shots through regulation and overtime, and 3-of-4 in the shootout. Saint Johns Alex Bishop made 17 saves over 65 minutes of play, and gave up two shootout goals on four attempts.Neither team scored while on the power play. Sherbrooke was 0 for 2 while the Sea Dogs went 0 for 4.Phoenix winger Owen Bennington was given a game misconduct at 5:18 of the second period after receiving his second major penalty for fighting.---ISLANDERS 3 REMPARTS 2QUEBEC CITY — Filip Chlapik scored the tiebreaking goal at 10:20 of the third period to lift Charlottetown over the Remparts.Alexandre Goulet had a goal and an assist for the Islanders (23-19-4) and Ross Johnston rounded out the attack.Nikolas Brouillard scored and helped on Massimo Carozzas goal for Quebec (26-17-3), which has dropped back-to-back contests.---SCREAMING EAGLES 5 MOOSEHEADS 4 (OT)SYDNEY, N.S. — Loik Leveille scored his second goal of the game 4:12 into overtime as the Screaming Eagles edged Halifax for their fifth straight win.Phelix Martineau scored shorthanded in the first period to put Cape Breton (18-21-5) on the board, and Stephen Anderson and Colin MacSween supplied the rest of the Screaming Eagles offence.Timo Meier led the Mooseheads (22-18-4) with a hat trick, Danny Moynihan scored the other goal and Cavan Fitzgerald assisted on all four. Nikolaj Ehlers tacked on three helpers.---OCEANIC 7 WILDCATS 3RIMOUSKI, Que. — Christopher Clapperton scored two goals and assisted on two more to power the Oceanic past Moncton.Charles-David Beaudoin added two goals and an assist for Rimouski (29-12-3), which extended its winning streak to five games. Frederik Gauthier had a goal and a helper, and Tyler Bolland and Samuel Laberge also scored.Liam Murphy struck twice for the Wildcats (29-13-3). Bronson Beaton added the other Moncton goal.--- Pat Elflein Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Nick Easton Jersey . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Linval-Joseph-Jersey/ . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning.WESTLAKE, Ohio -- New Zealands Steven Alker won the Cleveland Open on Sunday in the longest playoff in Web.com Tour history, beating South Africas Dawie van der Walt with a birdie on the 11th extra hole. Alker and van der Walt parred for first 10 holes in the playoff at Lakewood Country Club before Alker finally broke through with a 3-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "I finally had a right number," the 42-year-old Alker said. "I had 172 yards and just hit a perfect 7-iron. ... I had a lot of chances. I felt like I was inside of Dawie several times and had several chances to win. I got a little bit dizzy out there. At one point, and I cant recall when, Dawie and I looked at each other and I said is Is anybody going to win?" The 11-hole playoff broke the tour record of nine set it 1998 in Eric Bookers victory over Notah Begay III in the Lehigh Valley Open, and matched in 2009 in Gary Christians win over Mathias Gronberg in the Northeast Pennsylvania Classic. It also matched the record for the longest playoff in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, set in the 1949 MMotor City Open when Cary Middlecoff and Lloyd Mangrum were declared co-winners because of darkness. Ben Gedeon Jersey. Alker bogeyed the final two holes of regulation for a 6-under 65, and van der Walt birdied the last two holes -- holing a 20-footer on 18 -- for a 66. They finished at 14-under 270 on the A.W. Tillinghast-designed course that opened in 1921. "I didnt think I had a chance after the bogey on 16 (in regulation)," van der Walt said. "I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I just played 11 holes and couldnt make another birdie." Alker earned $108,000 to jump from 102nd to 12th on the money list with $125,180. He has four career victories on the tour. "Its very satisfying," said Alker, who successfully qualified for the U.S. Open on Monday in California. "I won last year and then to come out and win again this year is really pleasing since I havent been in the habit of doing that." South Koreas Si Woo Kim was a stroke back after a 65. Jon Curran, Jason Gore, Jeff Curl and Ryan Armour tied for fourth at 11 under. China NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.