DURHAM, N. [url=http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/David-bakhtiari-packers-j ersey/]David Bakhtiari Super Bowl Jersey[/ur

in Neues 16.01.2020 09:59
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

DURHAM, N. David Bakhtiari Super Bowl Jersey .C. -- Duke didnt shoot the ball well nor did it have one of its big runs against Florida State. Rather, the 18th-ranked Blue Devils gave their Hall of Fame coach a milestone win by aggressively crashing the glass, converting on turnovers and cashing in at the free-throw line. Rodney Hood scored 18 points to help Duke beat Florida State 78-56 on Saturday, giving Mike Krzyzewski his 900th victory in his 34th season at the school. Jabari Parker added 14 points for the Blue Devils (16-4, 5-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who shot 31 per cent but nearly doubled the Seminoles on the glass while scoring 29 points off both turnovers and offensive rebounds. Krzyzewski is the all-time leader in career victories in mens Division I with 973. He joins Syracuses Jim Boeheim as the only coaches with at least 900 wins at one program. "Thats a lot of wins," Krzyzewski said. "I thank Duke for keeping me. Ive been blessed with being at one of the greatest schools in the world. Great schools dont necessarily always have great people in command. This school has. ... We have a good thing going here and Ive been blessed to be here for over three decades and take advantage of that." Duke used an 11-0 spurt late in the first half to build a 20-point lead on the Seminoles (13-6, 4-3), who didnt get the margin below double figures again. But Dukes shooting percentage and its 18 field goals were both season-lows. The Blue Devils had a 47-24 rebounding advantage, including 27-7 on the offensive glass. The 27 offensive rebounds were the most for the program since grabbing 28 against North Carolina A&T in December 2002, according to STATS LLC. Parker, who had a career-high 15 rebounds in Wednesdays win against Miami, finished with 14 rebounds, while Hood had nine. Duke also got a boost from reserve big man Marshall Plumlee, who posted career-highs of seven points and seven rebounds -- with each rebound coming on the offensive glass. "Rebounding is something weve really tried to make a focal point these last few weeks," Plumlee said. "Alongside our defence, I feel like its something thats starting to show in recent games so no matter who we play were hoping to come up with the W on the boards and defensive stops." The Blue Devils scored 29 points off 17 FSU turnovers and made 34 of 43 free throws for the game -- including 20 of 27 after halftime to offset a 6-for-27 shooting performance (22 per cent) in the second half. "I just think they had our number today and did a very good job of playing to their potential," Seminoles coach Leonard Hamilton said. "And they did the things I thought would give us the most problems. I dont think we countered it appropriately." Okaro White scored 14 points for Florida State, which shot 50 per cent but saw the rebounding and turnover troubles undermine that. "It will mess with you emotionally," White said. "You got a team shooting so many threes, theres a lot of long rebounds. Youre trying to box out, and your normal tendency is to run to the rim, thinking the ball will fall there. They really killed us on offensive rebounds and turnovers. They were competing." FSU, which won in its last trip here on a last-second three-pointer two years ago, led by one point for about one minute in the first half. But key scorer Aaron Thomas, who was coming off a 20-point effort against Notre Dame, finished with two points on 1-for-7 shooting before fouling out with 5:13 left. Krzyzewski was animated and often unhappy with his team in the early minutes, slamming down a chair during an early timeout and shedding his suit jacket by the 12-minute media timeout. Then, after Duke looked to be in cruise control, the Blue Devils went nearly 7 1/2 minutes without a basket in the second half. FSU got as close as 11 points with 6:51 to play before Quinn Cook ended the drought with a driving basket that made it 71-54 with 3:25 left. Hood was a last-second scratch from the starting lineup. Krzyzewski said Hood was sick, though Hood told reporters he had to change after spilling Gatorade on his uniform. Hood missed his first five shots, but he scored 14 points after halftime. Kevin King Super Bowl Jersey . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break. Montravius Adams Super Bowl Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.com/Kyler-fackrell-packers-jersey/ .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals.PHILADELPHIA - Five minutes after Kyle Lowry recorded his fourth career triple-double, and second as a member of the Raptors, he was back in the locker room glued to his phone, streaming the Knicks game. At the time, Carmelo Anthony was at the tail end of a career and Knicks franchise-record setting performance in New York. Melo had 60 points and counting, as Lowry watched in amazement. "They just took him out," he told an enquiring DeMar DeRozan, putting down his phone to speak with the media following his own remarkable showing. No, Lowry didnt score 62 points - Anthonys final point total - but he too was coming off a game hell remember for the rest of his professional career, and beyond. "Its always special to play here," said the Philadelphia-native, who put up 18 points, 10 rebounds and 13 assists in front of over 50 friends and family members in Torontos 104-95 victory over the 76ers. And his triple-double? "As long as its with a win, its a great feat." The win didnt come easy. Toronto got off to a quick start before coughing up an early 13-point lead to the last place 76ers. The Raptors trailed by one at the break and exchanged buckets with a tenacious Philadelphia team during the third quarter. Down one with a minute remaining in the third, Lowry drained a short jumper to give his team the lead, adding a step-back 18-footer prior to the buzzer. Half of section 123 - five or six rows of Lowry supporters - was on their feet as the quarter came to an end. The Raptors never relinquished their lead from there. "Always, coming here and winning the game is most important," said the Raptors point guard. "Even if I play terrible, if we win the game and I give my family something to cheer for Im happy." How big was his own personal cheering section? "50-something [people], a small amount," he said with a smirk. Following Friday morning shoot around, Lowry - having spent the previous night back at home - spoke about staying professional and blocking out the natural distraction of being in a familiar setting. He got his ticket requests in Thursday evening and by 5:00, two hours before tip-off, he insisted his phone would be turned off. "Its always special to be able to haave them sit behind you and cheer for you and cheer for the team," he said. Darnell Savage Jr. Super Bowl Jersey. "Its definitely different but Im still a professional, Ive got to do my job, Ive got to help my team win." 48 hours earlier, Lowry missed all 10 of his field goal attempts as he batted the flu, running back-and-forth from the restroom in Wednesdays victory over Dallas. DeRozan picked up the slack for his ailing comrade, scoring a career-best 40 points. Theyve become something of a tag team. On Friday, with Lowry back to full health after some home cooking, both guards were tremendous. "Thats what he do, man," said DeRozan, who had 34 points of his own, including 16 in the fourth and 13 from the free throw line. "He puts us all in great positions to score. He rebounds, he pushes the ball, he does it all when hes out there on the court. You cant ask for another point guard like that who can do all those things." Lowry and DeRozan, are both awaiting their All-Star fate. The leagues coaches will vote in the reserves - they have until the weekend to submit their ballots - and Torontos backcourt duo is making one final, eye catching push. "Hes an All-Star," DeRozan said of Lowry. "Hes an All-Star," Lowry said of DeRozan. "Theyre both All-Stars," said Amir Johnson. Theyll find out on Thursday, but for now theyre both relieved to be winning once again. After dropping three of four last week the Raptors have been victorious in two straight ahead of a daunting matchup with the Clippers in the second night of a back-to-back Saturday and a crucial showdown with the suddenly red-hot, division rival Nets Monday. "I dont think we ever lost it," DeRozan said with confidence. "We understand we cant win every game. There are going to be games we wish we should have win but it might just not be our night. We understand that. We just have to stay positive when we lose a game, understand we have to learn from our mistakes and keep going." Meanwhile, DeRozan - making his All-Star bid - has scored 74 points in two games, shooting 11-for-16 in the fourth quarter during that stretch. Not bad right? "Melo had 62 [tonight]," he said. "I really didnt do too much." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.