SAN FRANCISCO -- While chatter has swirled about Jim Harbaughs future with the 49ers in recent weeks, wide receiver Anquan Bold

in Neues 08.01.2020 09:40
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

SAN FRANCISCO -- While chatter has swirled about Jim Harbaughs future with the 49ers in recent weeks, wide receiver Anquan Boldin has secured his status in San Francisco -- and even credited the coach for his decision to come back. Air Force 1 Replica . The franchise gave him a few million other reasons, too. The 49ers signed Boldin to a two-year, $12 million contract with $9 million guaranteed Monday, keeping quarterback Colin Kaepernicks top option from last season and one of Harbaughs favourites from hitting free agency. "Hes a guy I had a real good relationship with," Boldin said about Harbaugh on a conference call with reporters. "Me and him were able to talk about anything. And I just like his demeanour, the way he approaches the game. Hes a guy that wants to win. Im the exact same way. So I think we mesh pretty good." Boldin, who was set to become a free agent next week, led San Francisco with 85 catches for 1,179 yards to go with seven touchdowns last season. He was traded from John Harbaughs Ravens to the 49ers in the off-season for a sixth-round pick after helping Baltimore win the Super Bowl. While the salary cap strapped Ravens failed to make the playoffs, the 49ers finished 12-4 during the regular season -- in part because Boldin filled the void created by an off-season torn right Achilles tendon that sidelined Michael Crabtree for the first 11 games. Boldins performances earned him the Bill Walsh Award, given to the team MVP by the coaches. Boldins deal locked up one of San Franciscos top off-season priorities and briefly quieted the questions about Harbaughs future with the 49ers after reports surfaced in recent weeks about the team fielding trade offers for the coach from the Cleveland Browns, a possible rift with general manager Trent Baalke and even problems with players. Boldin said he doesnt pay much attention to NFL news in the off-season because hes focused on his family and charitable foundation and "at this time of year, people grab at whatever." But he admitted hed been following the Harbaugh saga. "When I did hear about it, I kind of laughed," Boldin said. "I dont think anybody in our locker room has an issue with coach Harbaugh. The way our locker room is built, we have an open-door policy. If anybody has a concern or wants to voice their opinion, theyre more than welcome to. "There have been times when we have voiced our concerns as players, and coach Harbaugh has listened to us and taken into consideration how we felt as players. So I dont think theres any rift between players and coaches, particularly coach Harbaugh." Boldins return to San Francisco was not all that surprising. Harbaugh said at last weeks NFL Scouting Combine that the franchise was determined to re-sign the wide receiver, and Boldin had repeatedly said he wanted to come back. The sides hashed out the deal before Boldin could become a free agent for the first time in his 11-year career. "We are pleased that Anquan has chosen to continue his career as a 49er," Baalke said in a statement. "He is a consummate professional whose love and respect for the game provide a tremendous example for all players. Anquan has been a very productive player throughout his career and we look forward to his future contributions to our team and community." Boldins transition to the 49ers seemed seamless. Boldin, now 33 years old, was at his best in his debut for San Francisco when he caught 13 passes for 208 yards and a touchdown in a 34-28 win over Green Bay. He then capped his season with his second-best game with nine catches for 149 yards and a score in a Week 17 win over Arizona that clinched the fifth seed for San Francisco. In three playoff games, Boldin had 16 catches for 227 yards and a touchdown. The 49ers lost in the NFC title game to the eventual Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks. Boldin, drafted by Arizona in the second round out of Florida State in 2003, played seven seasons for the Cardinals and three for the Ravens. The three-time Pro Bowler has 857 receptions for 11,344 yards and 65 touchdowns in his career, which he believes is far from finished. "Physically, I feel fine," he said. "I feel as if I can play five more years. So thats not a problem for me. I feel great. But well see how it goes." AP Sports Writer Janie McCauley contributed to this story. Air Force 1 Clearance . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Air Force 1 China . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide.MIAMI -- Their big early lead was gone, the Miami Heat were trailing with 3 minutes remaining and the two-time defending champions seemed very much in trouble. They didnt let Boston score again. Thats how to snap a defensive slump. LeBron James scored 11 of his 29 points in the fourth quarter, Chris Bosh added 16 and the Heat beat the Celtics 93-86 on Tuesday night -- finishing the game on a 9-0 run after trailing 86-84 with 3:08 left. "Its difficult doing what we do," Bosh said. "But thats why were the champs, to do the difficult thing again and get the job done. Tonight was a good start. We just have to build off of it." Chris Andersen scored 13 points and made all five of his shots for Miami, which had given up at least 100 points in four of its last six games. The Heat are 25-1 when allowing less than 100 points; 5-11 otherwise. Brandon Bass scored 15 points, Kris Humphries had 14 points and 13 rebounds, and Jeff Green had 12 points for the Celtics, who enjoyed a 46-33 edge in rebounds but shot only 39 per cent. And when it was over, Celtics coach Brad Stevens had a simple assessment of the final 3 minutes. "LeBron James happened," Stevens said. James made seven free throws in the final 2:33, the only other points down the stretch coming on a jumper by Ray Allen that put the Heat up for good. James did the rest, while the Celtics missed their final four shots. Rajon Rondo, still coming around after returning from knee surgery, missed all eight of his shots, plus a pair of free throws with the Celtics down four with 44.4 seconds remaining. Avery Bradley, the Celtics other starting guard, was lost in the second quarter with a sprained right ankle. "LeBron got a bunch of calls down the stretch," Bass said. "We expect that. We just wished we could have kept him off the line." The Celtics rallied from a 10-point deficit to win 111-110 in their first trip to Miami this season. They seemed poised for a bigger comeback this time, steadily chipping away at a big Miami lead by getting it down to 11 by halftime, then four entering the fourth. And a dunk by Humphries with 3:08 left -- about a half minute after James tried a rreverse dunk that rimmed out -- put the Celtics on top for the first time since the opening minutes. Air Force 1 Mid Outlet. Thus ended Bostons offence for the evening. "Its the only way were going to be able to win games, if we defend," James said. As if playing without Dwyane Wade isnt difficult enough for Miami -- he was out for the 12th time this season -- the Heat found themselves facing a sticky situation at his position just 71 seconds after tip-off. Allen, who started in Wades spot, was called for two fouls in a span of 11 seconds. But the Heat rolled the dice and left him in until 4.3 seconds remained in the opening quarter, a move that paid off two ways. One, Allen didnt get in any deeper foul trouble. Two, Michael Beasley made those 4.3 ticks on the clock count. Without even time to work up a droplet of sweat, Beasley banked in a 35-footer at the horn of the first quarter to give Miami a 29-15 edge. And another beat-the-clock 3 -- this one by Bosh, with 2.0 seconds left and somewhat less dramatic than Beasleys -- put Miami up 51-40 at intermission. Boston used a 13-2 run to get to 42-35 late in the second. Thats when Greg Oden made his first home-court impact with the Heat. Oden -- playing in Miami for the first time since Nov. 12, 2008 -- blocked a dunk attempt by Green, then after a timeout had a follow slam of a miss by James to help snuff out the Boston rally. The Celtics just kept coming back. The Heat, though, had the final answer. "Erik sits over there and its been a long stretch for them, a hard stretch for them," Stevens said of Spoelstra. "Im sure the last 5 minutes he feels really good about what he can build on moving forward because that teams really good and they didnt even have Wade." NOTES: The Heat are 24-6 when Wade plays, 6-6 when he doesnt. ... Former Heat C Joel Anthony, who was traded to Boston last week, got a video tribute on the scoreboard and a standing ovation during the first quarter. The ovation was slightly less robust when he hit a jumper in the second quarter, though some still stood and clapped. ... James got his trophy for being Eastern Conference player of the month for December at halftime. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.