FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-mark-anderson-jersey-large- 1476t.html]Mark Anderson Jersey[/url]

in Neues 06.01.2020 09:32
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Mark Anderson Jersey . -- Tom Brady is practicing again with the New England Patriots and looking forward to playing in the season opener. The star quarterback returned to practice Friday after a one-day absence that the team attributed to a calf injury. Brady was wearing sweatpants during the warmup period that was open to reporters. The Patriots open the season on Sunday at the Miami Dolphins. Bradys status was officially listed as "questionable" on the injury report Friday, a designation indicating theres a 50-50 chance he will play. But during an interview on Westwood One Sports Radio at halftime of Thursday nights game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers, Brady said, "Anything can happen for anybody between now and then, but Im looking forward to playing Sunday." He also said, "Ill be ready to go. Physically, I had the day off, but I got a lot of extra film (watching) in. I got a lot of mental reps in." Coach Bill Belichick shed little light on Bradys situation. Asked Friday if he knew how Brady hurt his calf, Belichick said before the injury report came out, "Weve done everything were required to do. Weve listed the injury. Well continue to list it and well list his status based on what the requirements of the league are, just like we do with every other player." Tight end Rob Gronkowski, who underwent knee surgery in January, also was listed as questionable but said Monday he would play in the opener. The next day, though, Belichick said, "With all due respect to Rob, Im glad he feels the way he does. "But, in the end, well have to make the decision that we feel is best for the team and well do that as we go through the week." All players on the 53-man roster were at practice Friday. Nick Williams Jersey . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. Fred Evans Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-jordan-howard-jersey-large-1316t.html .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins.TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. 20, three Canadian players should already be off the board. Thornhills Andrew Wiggins, a lock to go in the top three, will be the first of that group to hear his name called followed by possible lottery picks in guards Nik Stauskas and Tyler Ennis, all hailing from the Greater Toronto Area. Fittingly, Ennis initial stop on the pre-draft circuit came in his hometown, headlining the Raptors first workout session Thursday morning. The Brampton-raised point guard, like Wiggins and Stauskas, has been on their radar for a while. "Weve tracked him [for] a long time," admitted general manager Masai Ujiri. "This is one of those deals where we could go to Syracuse as many times as [we wanted], being close to [Toronto], drive up, so I was fortunate enough to go to a couple practices [and] a couple games." What he saw was a young man at the age of 19 who plays the game and carries himself with poise beyond his years, a common denominator among most of the countrys emerging prospects. "He plays very calm and thats the first thing I noticed," Ujiri said of Ennis, set to enter the NBA following his freshman season at Syracuse. "[Hes] very professional and carries himself the right way." "You see his demeanour and I think hell make a good professional." Ujiri has long been enamoured by the prospect of adding a Canadian-born product but remains steadfast in his belief that it would have to be the right player, in the right situation. Understandably, the Raptors GM will not draft a player simply for his passport, rather that player must be able to contribute at the highest level, address a need on the roster and possess the maturity required to strive in a high-pressure scenario. Ennis is a player who would appear to fit the bill. "I dont think anybody enters the draft just wanting to make a team and be happy there," said Ennis, arguably the best pure point guard in this years class. Jim Miller Jersey. . "Personally, I want to make an impact. I thought I was ready for the next level when I decided to enter the draft and if I were to end up on Toronto, I would definitely want to make an impact, especially in my home town." But will he be available to the Raptors at 20? "Id be surprised," Ujiri admitted. Unless the Raptors were to trade up in the draft - a possibility, however unlikely, that Ujiri wont completely rule out - they will likely miss out on that highly touted trio, but given the influx and depth of domestic talent that continues to come out of the country its only a matter of time until they call a Canadian to the podium. "I think anybody thats lucky enough to play in Toronto," Ennis said, "with the fan support that was shown in the playoffs and the great organization that the Raptors have, I think anybody that gets drafted here is lucky. "To have a Canadian would be great for the city, I think everybody would get behind them and I think it would just be a great opportunity." Of course, the Raptors also own a pair of second-round picks - 37 and 59 - where they could snag one of four other eligible Canadians. 7-foot-2 Calgary-native Jordan Bachynski, last seasons NCAA blocked shot leader, was among the participants in Thursdays workouts at the Air Canada Centre, while Quebecs Khem Birch and Torontos Melvin Ejim and Dwight Powell could audition for the Raptors when sessions resume next week. "To have so many Canadians in the draft is big for the country and for the most part, most of them are from the Greater Toronto Area, so I think its great for basketball in Canada and its great for us individually," Ennis added. "All of us have had very good years at our respective universities and wherever we end up I know everybody thats in the draft thats Canadian is hard working and good people off the court, so I think well all be able to find success." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.