STANFORD, Calif. [url=http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-steve-spurrier-jersey-la rge-1731f.html]Steve Spurrier Jersey[/

in Neues 02.01.2020 10:49
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

STANFORD, Calif. Steve Spurrier Jersey . -- Sabine Lisicki hit the fastest record serve on the WTA tour but it wasnt enough against Ana Ivanovic in the first round of the Bank of the West Classic, while defending champion Dominika Cibulkova also lost on Tuesday. The fifth-seeded Ivanovic won 7-6 (2), 6-1, partially avenging her loss to the German in the previous meeting at Wimbledon. Experienced duo Venus Williams and Daniela Hantuchova also won. Cibulkova was beaten 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 by Garbine Muguruza of Spain. Lisicki blasted a serve of 131 mph (211 kph) at 5-5. It wasnt an ace because Ivanovic got her racket on the ball but couldnt return it. The serve eclipsed Venus Williams record of 129 mph (208 kph) in 2007. Ivanovic took full advantage of Lisickis weak second serve, winning 16 of 23 points, and though she had 10 break points against her, the Serb saved eight of them, while Lisicki was broken four times from just five opportunities. "Sometimes just a few points make a difference and it helps to be positive in a tight situation," Ivanovic said. "I did that today in the tiebreak." Ivanovic is playing her first tournament since hiring Dejan Petrovic as coach, replacing Nemanja Kontic. "It was a lot of things on and off the court," Ivanovic said of her split with Kontic following the loss to Lisicki at Wimbledon. "He helped me a lot, and sometimes these decisions are very hard." The Serbian next faces Canadian qualifier Carol Zhao, who was leading Yanina Wickmayer, 6-2, 1-0, when the Belgian retired because of a viral infection. Muguruza played pressure-free tennis to down sixth-seeded Cibulkova, with the tall Spaniard using her strong serve to good effect. "When I play someone higher in the rankings I dont feel pressure," the 28th-ranked Muguruza said. "This is a really fast court and thats good for my game." Williams beat Polish qualifier Paula Kania 6-3, 6-2, and next plays fourth-seeded Victoria Azarenka, whom she has beaten in three previous meetings. Hantuchova downed Argentinas Paula Ormaechea 6-3, 6-4 and will face Muguruza in the next round. Norm Snead Jersey . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Randy Moss Jersey . His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-kevin-greene-jersey-large-1201f.html . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The lack of comments by the Sacramento Kings players on a jump ball with less than 2 seconds left silently said enough about what they thought of the call. Mike Conley had 25 points and six assists, then grabbed possession of the jump ball to help the Memphis Grizzlies secure a 91-90 victory over the Kings on Friday night. While the Kings players dodged the question, it was evident Sacramento coach Michael Malone disagreed with the call, crossing the court after the final horn to scream at official Marc Davis. "I thought it was an awful call," Malone said in his postgame comments. "I didnt see a jump (ball). It looked like to me the official made the call and was running the other way." The call was important in a tight game that included 17 ties, 11 lead changes and came down to the final possession. Courtney Lee added 17 points for Memphis, which won its season-best fifth straight. Marc Gasol, in his third game back after missing 23 games with a knee injury, finished with 16 points, and Zach Randolph had 12 points and nine rebounds. DeMarcus Cousins led the Kings with 22 points and 17 rebounds, while Rudy Gay scored 19 points, 11 of those in the fourth, as the Kings built their lead. Isaiah Thomas finished with 14 points and nine assists. Jason Thompson and Derrick Williams had 10 points each. The jump ball between Gay and Tayshaun Prince on the Kings end of the court with 1.9 seconds left ended up in Conleys hands. Gasol actually smacked the ball away in the post-jump scramble before Conley grabbed it. "They tipped it to DeMarcus and (Gasol) was able to get his hand on the ball," Conley said. "I knew if I touched it, Im just trying to get it out of my hands and throw it as far as I can so I wouldnt get fouled." The Kings players were very careful not to criticize the jump ball call. John Brodie Jersey. "It was a rough game down the stretch," Cousins said, "thats all I can really say." When asked about the last call, he replied: "It was a jump ball. I saw what yall saw. What (did) yall see?" Gay responded by saying: "No comment. Anybody that saw it at home saw what happened. You (can) make up whatever you want to make up about that." Memphis trailed 88-81 with about 4 minutes left, but outscored the Kings 10-2 the rest of the way. In fact, the burst started right after Grizzlies coach David Joerger got a technical, also called by Davis. Gay took over to start the fourth, scoring the first eight points by Sacramento, then Thomas scored on a reverse layup and a 3-pointer. That matched the Kings biggest lead at 84-77. The Kings still held a seven-point advantage after Joergers technical for arguing a call against Gasol with 4:01 left. Memphis scored 10 straight points to retake the lead 91-88 with 54.2 seconds remaining. Gays rebound basket cut the lead to 91-90 with 39 seconds left, setting the stage for the final jump ball. Neither team was able to build a lead in the game of more than the seven points the Kings held with 4 minutes left. "We got stops seven of the last eight possessions, and I think Im counting 10 of the last 13," Joerger said. "So, going down the stretch, the intensity was good. We got deflections, got our hands on basketballs, and came up with loose balls." NOTES: Memphis has won 13 of the last 15 in the series. ... Cousins has double-doubles in his last 13 games, matching LaSalle Thompsons 13 straight in the mid-80s for the most in Sacramento franchise history. . At 20-19, Memphis is above .500 for the first time since being 9-8 on Dec. 3. .The 90 points by Sacramento marked only the second time in the last 15 games that the Kings scored less than 100. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.