MILTON KEYNES, England -- Daniel Ricciardo will join Red Bull from next season, stepping up from sister team Toro Rosso in a mo

in Neues 25.12.2019 10:29
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MILTON KEYNES, England -- Daniel Ricciardo will join Red Bull from next season, stepping up from sister team Toro Rosso in a move that ends weeks of speculation about who will replace Mark Webber. Nate Thurmond Jersey . Ricciardo is replacing fellow Australian driver Webber and linking up with three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel. Webber, who has had a tense relationship with Vettel, is quitting F1 at the end of the season to race sports cars for German manufacturer Porsche. Red Bull says the 24-year-old Ricciardo has signed a multi-year agreement. "I feel very, very good at the moment and obviously theres a lot of excitement running through me," Ricciardo said. "Since joining F1 in 2011, I hoped this would happen and over time the belief in me has grown. Next year Ill be with a Championship-winning team, arguably the best team, and will be expected to deliver. Im ready for that. Im not here to run around in 10th place, I want to get the best results for myself and the team." Ricciardo was initially the front-runner to replace Webber, and the decision was expected to be made at last weekends Belgian Grand Prix, but it was put delayed due to speculation that 2007 F1 champ Kimi Raikkonen would leave Lotus to join Red Bull next year. "Its fantastic to confirm Daniel as the teams race driver for 2014. Hes a very talented youngster, hes committed, hes got a great attitude and in the end it was a very logical choice for us," Red Bull team principal Christian Horner said. "He joined the Red Bull Junior Team in 2008 and weve seen in his junior career in Formula 3 and Renault World Series that hes capable of winning races and championships. Hes stood out in each of these categories and weve followed his progress with great interest." Two-time former champion Fernando Alonso, who is having a difficult campaign with Ferrari, was also linked to Red Bull. But the Spanish driver recently gave his public backing to Ferrari. Billy Owens Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Jacob Evans Jersey . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/ . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining.Austin Collie appears ready to return to Canada. According to Herb Zurkowsky of the Montreal Gazette, the former Indianapolis Colt is set to sign with the Montreal Alouettes. Collie spent five seasons in the NFL after being drafted in the fourth round of 2009 draft by the Colts. The 29-year-old caught 172 paasses for 1,845 yards in four seasons with the Colts. Matt Barnes Jersey. He spent the 2013 season with the New England Patriots, making six receptions for 63 yards. He did not play in 2014. The Hamilton native missed 22 games in his NFL career due to four concussions and a ruptured right patellar tendon. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.