DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. [url=http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-vans-shoes.ht

in Neues 02.12.2019 02:29
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

DENVER -- Serge Ibaka helped Oklahoma City get off to a good start. China Vans Shoes Wholesale . Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook provided the strong finish. Ibaka scored Oklahoma Citys first 11 points of the game, Durant finished with 30 points again and the Thunder beat the Denver Nuggets 105-93 on Tuesday night for their seventh consecutive victory. "Its a good win," said Durant, who had 30 or more points in a game for the 12th time this season, most in the NBA. "We came here and beat a team that plays well at home and has been playing really well since the last time we played them. Any win on the road is tough, so well take it." Westbrook had 21 points, 13 rebounds and eight assists, half of them in the opening minutes on feeds to Ibaka, who finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds. "Once they put two guys on myself or Kevin, our job is to make the other guys better," Westbrook said. "Thats what I did early in the game. If two guys are guarding me, then somebody is open." The shooting lanes opened up after that for Durant and Westbrook. "My teammates set me up so well and I was just trying to be aggressive because I knew I didnt start the game off the way I wanted to," Durant said. "The third quarter is always key for us so I just put my head down and tried to score." Denver had won 10 of 13. J.J. Hickson had 20 points and 14 rebounds, but the Nuggets dropped to 0-2 this season against Oklahoma City. Ty Lawson added 17 points and 13 assists. "We made too many turnovers after the first quarter and thats when (Thunder) made their run," Lawson said. "When they start making their runs and hitting their 3s, they are tough to stop. The third quarter we came out strong and started turning the ball over again. It was all self-inflicted." After Hickson made one of two foul shots to get the Nuggets within two, the Thunder put together a 9-0 run capped by a 3-pointer by Durant for a 69-58 lead with 4:56 left in the third. Evan Fournier broke up the flurry with a 3-pointer but Oklahoma City still led 75-65 going into the fourth. The Thunder stretched their lead to 13 points on a basket by Jeremy Lamb but Denver closed to 83-77 with 7:15 remaining, getting 10 straight points from Nate Robinson, including consecutive 3-pointers. Denvers rally stalled from there, and Durant hit a jumper and Westbrook and Lamb each connected on 3-pointers to help Oklahoma City to a comfortable 97-79 lead with 4:28 left. The Nuggets didnt threaten the rest of the way. Durant heated up in the last couple of minutes of the second quarter, dunking on consecutive possessions off alley-oop passes and then hitting a 3-pointer to push Oklahoma City to a 52-44 halftime lead. The Thunder led by as many as 12 points early on, going in front 37-25 when Reggie Jackson converted a steal into a fast-break layup midway through the second quarter. Kenneth Faried scored 11 of his 13 points in the first half for Denver. NOTES: Lawson has scored 10 or more points in 20 of 22 games. ... The Thunder have the NBAs longest active winning streak. ... The Nuggets Jordan Hamilton was ejected with 11:01 remaining after being called for a flagrant foul 2 for shoving Steven Adams. ... Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker watched the game in seats a few rows up from the Nuggets bench. ... Oklahoma City improved to 15-1 when outrebounding the opposition (53-43). Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Replica China . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive. Cheap Vapormax China .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. http://www.fakeyeezyscheap.com/wholesale-air-vapormax/vapormax-off-white-clearance.html . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night.VERONA, Italy -- Inter Milan boosted its chances of qualifying for Europe with a 2-0 win at direct rival Hellas Verona in Serie A on Saturday. Inter also hit the woodwork twice as it moved into fourth spot, two points above Fiorentina which hosts relegation-threatened Chievo Verona on Sunday. Hellas Verona remained seventh, and was seven points behind Inter after just one win in its past six matches. "It was a very important win because now they will stay behind us in the race for a Europa League spot," Jonathan said. "Now we have to be careful of Parma, too. Tomorrow I will certainly be against Fiorentina. "I dont think its my best match in an Inter shirt, Ive played in others better. The squad deserved the win and lets hope we continue like this. (Inter cooach Walter) Mazzarri always told us that our negative run would end with hard work, now we shouldnt look at the standings but only at the next match. Fake Yeezy Boost 700 For Sale. " The result also sparked hopes Inter could snatch a Champions League spot. It moved eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits Torino on Monday. Inter took the lead in the 14th minute following Jonathans mazy run and cross, which Rodrigo Palacio slotted home from close range. Jonathan sealed the result after an hour in. He burst into the right of the area and although his initial effort was saved, the rebound came back to the Brazilian defender off a Verona player and he scored. Inter took until February to pick up its first win of 2014 but has not lost since then, a run of six matches. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.