Pending free agency and a racially charged bullying scandal could add up to a completely overhauled Miami Dolphins offensive li

in Neues 27.11.2019 07:03
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Pending free agency and a racially charged bullying scandal could add up to a completely overhauled Miami Dolphins offensive line -- and some players looking for a job. Discount Nike Air Max . Several Miami linemen are at the centre of the NFL-ordered report detailing harassment in the Dolphins locker room, including Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey. The report released last Friday said Jerry and Pouncey followed Incognitos lead in harassing Martin about not being black enough, threatening to rape his sister and calling him a long list of slurs. Incognito and Jerry, the teams starting guards, are free agents. Pouncey and Martin, the starting centre and left tackle, are under contract although their future with the team is unclear. Even Miami offensive line coach Jim Turners future may be in doubt after the report said he took part in some of the bullying. Whether Turner or any of the three starters embroiled in the scandal will face punishment from the NFL remains unclear. Spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press in an email Monday the league will comment on the report "at the appropriate time." Steve Beuerlein, a former NFL Pro Bowl quarterback and TV analyst for CBS, said if the Dolphins have to make wholesale changes to the offensive line it would be "a huge adjustment." "How quickly they develop would depend on what type of guys they go after and how much money theyre willing to spend," Beuerlein said. "To have a good offensive line in todays NFL, you need two standout linemen and then you have to have three smart versatile guys that can move from position to position. "If they do that they can adjust pretty quick. But theyll have to find the right type of guys." Beuerlein knows about playing behind poor offensive lines. He was sacked a league-high 62 times in 2000 while playing for the Carolina Panthers, prompting the organization to invest millions and spend top draft picks on that position in the years that followed. Dolphins spokesman Harvey Green said new general manager Dennis Hickey was unavailable for comment, but is expected to address the media Thursday at the scouting combine in Indianapolis. The Dolphins have already said they arent likely to re-sign Incognito following the public relations nightmare. Meanwhile, Martins agent, Kenneth Zuckerman, said his client "definitely" plans to play football again and "he will play for any team." Whether that will be with the Dolphins remains to be seen. The Dolphins also have to make decisions on two other offensive linemen not named in the report -- starting right tackle Ryan Clabo and Bryant McKinnie, who replaced Martin at left tackle after Martin left the Dolphins last October for emotional reasons. Both Claybo and McKinnie are also free agents. Miamis offensive line collectively ranked last in the league a year ago, allowing an NFL-high 58 sacks. They allowed the quarterback to be knocked down 100 times last season. The Dolphins were 27th in the league in total offence in 2013 and 26th in rushing, averaging 90 yards per game on the ground. Miami finished the season 8-8 and did not qualify for the playoffs. Vapormax Plus Clearance . Vincent Lamar Carter is no longer the lean, athletic dynamo who dazzled Raptors fans with eye-popping dunks that posterized even the leagues best defenders. Yeezy Boost 350 V3 For Sale . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china/max-270-clearance-sale.html .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years.VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beeat the U. Jordan Factory Outlet China. S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.