Adam Scotts decision to skip the Olympic Games in Rio later this year has been criticised by greats from the world of sport. [u

in Neues 23.11.2019 04:37
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Adam Scotts decision to skip the Olympic Games in Rio later this year has been criticised by greats from the world of sport. Wholesale Fake Yeezys . The world No 7 has decided not to represent Australia in Brazil, citing a busy schedule for his decision to miss the tournament as golf makes a return to the Olympics after a 112-year absence.Reaction to Scotts decision was swift and, in the main, negative with golfing great Jack Nicklaus among those critical of the 35-year-old. I think thats sad. I think its sad for the Olympics and for the game of golf, Nicklaus said.I dont know Adams circumstances, so I couldnt comment on what hes dealing with. Obviously, he felt like he couldnt play, and if he felt that way, I understand. But its unfortunate. Jack Nicklaus feels it is sad Scott is not going to the Games Johnny Miller was also critical of Scott, adding: Playing for your country is a lot bigger than playing for yourself.I would say I dont care how tired you are, and I wouldnt even care where you place in the tournament, but you need to be there to represent your country.The reaction from Australian swimming great Dawn Fraser, a gold medal winner at three Games from 1956 to 1964, was more savage. Triple gold medalist Dawn Fraser was savage in her criticism of the world No 7 Well done Adam great to put your country on hold so that you can fulfil your own schedule, Fraser, 78, wrote on Facebook.How much money do you want in life. I guess working three jobs a week to secure my place as a Olympic swimmer has given me the strength to say what I feel about sportsmen and women that do this.I am still trying to survive at 78 years of age but a very proud Australian. Fraser also accused Scott of not showing much for your country. Also See: No Olympics for Scott Bruce reviews 25 years on Sky PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V3 . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Fake Yeezys . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B.CHICAGO -- In his second game with the Chicago Cubs, Jake Arrieta showed exactly why theyre putting him in the rotation for the rest of the season. The hard-throwing right-hander dominated the potent St. Louis Cardinals lineup for seven innings to lead Chicago to a 7-0 victory Friday. "Thats the kind of stuff the power arms can do when theyre throwing strikes and making pitches and you have a 91 mph cutter, slider or whatever you want to call it," Cubs manager Dale Sveum said. "He made some really good pitches in some key situations of counts. When you thought you might be losing good hitters, he made some key pitches on the black at 95, 96 mph." Arrieta (1-0) allowed two hits and two walks while striking out seven. After yielding an infield single to Carlos Beltran in the second, he got rookie Kolten Wong to ground into a double play. That started a streak of 13 straight outs (including five strikeouts) until Arrieta walked St. Louis starter Jake Westbrook (7-8) in the sixth. The next batter, Matt Carpenter, also walked to give the Cardinals their first threat of the game. But Jon Jay grounded into a fielders choice and Matt Holiday struck out looking to end the inning. In his only other start with Chicago, Arrieta allowed one run and two hits in six innings July 30 against Milwaukee. Hes thrown 13 innings in a Cubs uniform and allowed one run. Thats a far cry from the struggling pitcher who went 1-2 with a 7.23 ERA for Baltimore this season before he was traded to the Cubs on July 2. So which one is the real Jake Arrieta? The struggling power arm or the dominant pitcher he was on Friday? "Thats what Im capable of," Arrieta said. "Its just a matter commanding the ball and limiting my walks. Thats really whats gotten me in the past was too many free passes, letting guys get away when Im in favourable counts and pretty much keeping my foot on the gas and staying on the attack. "Ive made a conscious effort to get better at certain things and its starting to show." The Cubs got Arrieta all the runs he needed in the first inning. After Westbrook walked the bases loaded, cleanup batter Nate Schierholtz hit a two-run single to centre. Donnie Murphy added a two-out RBI single to make it 3-0. Chicago had been shut out in four of its past five home games. "We got some big hits. I think the biggest was Nates," Sveum said. "Weve had chances like that this year when we couldnt come away with one (run) and to come away with the big hit there and then Murphys two-out hit ... to get three runs on the boardd there was key in that game. Fake Yeezys Outlet. " The 27-year-old Arrieta should be entering the prime of his career, but hes still trying to establish himself in the majors. He thinks the trade to the Cubs has given him a fresh start free of his struggles of the past. "For me, theres no question that this change of scenery and this trade was huge for me in my career -- not only for me, but for the Cubs as well," he said. "I couldnt be more excited to be here and Im thankful to the front office for wanting me and bringing me into this organization." The Cubs snapped a four-game losing streak and are 7-7 this season against the Cardinals, who began the day trailing first-place Pittsburgh by two games in the NL Central. Westbrook finished with five walks but managed to grind through 6 2-3 innings to save the bullpen. He allowed seven runs -- six earned -- and eight hits with two strikeouts. "I was pretty much all over the place and the walks hurt you, especially when theyre in a row with no outs," Westbrook said. "It wasnt very good. Its always frustrating when you dont give your team a chance to win and do your job, which I havent been able to do the last couple outings." Since coming off the disabled list June 14, Westbrook is 5-7 with a 5.86 ERA. After the loss, he said his arm feels fine. Asked if Westbrook is certain to make his next start, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny was non-committal. "Well see how he feels tomorrow," Matheny said "Thats not what any of us were looking for," he added. "Talked about it before: Sometimes he just has trouble finding the release point for his sinker and he couldnt find it today until it was too late." NOTES: Wong started at 2B and went 0 for 3 in his major league debut. His arrival relegated 3B David Freese, the 2011 World Series MVP, to the bench. All-Star leadoff hitter Matt Carpenter moved from second base to third. "I would say its a day-by-day situation," Cardinals general manager John Mozeliak said. "Im not saying (Wong) has to play every day. There are going to be times when we want to get David back in the lineup, so I imagine theres going to be some split playing opportunities." ... Cubs RHP Matt Guerrier was scheduled to have surgery on the flexor mass (near his elbow and forearm) of his throwing arm Friday. The surgery, performed by Dr. Timothy Kremchek, is expected to sideline Guerrier six to eight months. ... Joe Kelly (3-3) faces Cubs LHP Travis Wood (7-9) in the second game of the series Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.