FIFA president Gianni Infantino insists the 2026 World Cup bidding process will be free of the controversy which surrounded the

in Neues 23.11.2019 04:37
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

FIFA president Gianni Infantino insists the 2026 World Cup bidding process will be free of the controversy which surrounded the selection of Russia and Qatar as the next two hosts. Fake Vans . The former UEFA general secretary was responding to a recent claim by US President Barack Obama that decisions on who stages the Olympic Games and World Cups may be corrupt.I cant speak about the past, but what I can promise is that we need to look very seriously at the application process for 2026 to assure ourselves that the process is transparent and beyond reproach, he said. In the wake of corruption scandals involving FIFA since May 2015, there had been calls for re-votes or cancellations of the 2018 World Cup in Russia and the renewal in Qatar four years later.Infantino, who took up his post at the games governing body in February this year, says he will ensure the technical report for the 2026 finals will mean something concrete and is not just a political vote. Then FIFA President Sepp Blatter unveils Qatar as the winning hosts of the 2022 finals Its our job to do this, to ensure that the process will be open and transparent, that those who must take responsibility take it and ensure that decisions taken from now or since February 26 are definitely not faked, he added.Recalling how Chicago lost the bid to host the 2016 Olympics, Obama said in an interview: I think weve learned that IOCs decisions are similar to FIFAs decisions: a little bit cooked. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Infantino, 46, who was the right-hand man of suspended Michel Platini in his career at UEFA, succeeded the disgraced Sepp Blatter at the head of FIFA, and is determined to stamp his own authority on the job as president and on the sports future.I was elected on a programme of reforms, I have a lot of belief in these reforms and their implementation he said, FIFA needs to do more football and less politics. There is obviously still work to do but I am quite happy and confident about the future.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Fake Vans Cheap . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Fake Vans From China . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. https://www.vansfake.com/ .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later.Waco, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenny Chery hit a jumper from the right wing with 4.7 seconds remaining to lift No. 22 Baylor to a 74-73 win over 11th- ranked Iowa State. The Bears were red-hot at the start of the game, but a sizeable lead evaporated and they fell behind for the first time at 68-67 on a Georges Niang jumper with 1:54 left. Johnathan Motley made a putback off a Chery miss to give Baylor a 72-70 lead with 27 seconds remaining. Bryce Dejean-Jones 3-pointer from the left corner preceded Cherys go-ahead bassket. Fake Vans Website. The Bears prevailed when Niang missed a contested runner from just inside the arc. Royce ONeale scored 15 points and Rico Gathers added 14 with 15 rebounds for Baylor (13-3, 2-2 Big 12). Motley also had 14 points in addition to seven boards and four assists, while Chery finished with 13 points. Naz Long led four Iowa State scorers in double figures with 19 points. Monte Morris came close to a triple-double, posting 11 points, nine assists and seven rebounds for the Cyclones (12-3, 2-1). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.