EDMONTON -- Edgars Kulda scored in overtime as the Edmonton Oil Kings held off the Brandon Wheat Kings 5-4 in Western Hockey Le

in Neues 15.11.2019 02:21
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

EDMONTON -- Edgars Kulda scored in overtime as the Edmonton Oil Kings held off the Brandon Wheat Kings 5-4 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Custom Jerseys Adidas . Henrik Samuelsson scored twice for Edmonton (24-12-1), with singles coming from Luke Bertolucci and Brandon Ralph. Ryan Pulock, Rihards Bukarts, Peter Quenneville and Tanner Kaspick scored for Brandon (20-15-4). Oil Kings goalie Tristan Jarry stopped 22 shots, while at the other end of the ice Curtis Honey made 33 saves. --- WARRIORS 4 RAIDERS 3 MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- Jesse Forsberg scored with less than five minutes left to lift the Warriors past Prince Albert. Brayden Point scored twice with Scott Cooke adding another for Moose Jaw (12-22-6). Reid Gardiner, Chance Braid and Carson Perreaux, with a short-handed goal, each scored for the Raiders (20-17-2). Warriors goalie Justin Paulic stopped 29 shots. Cole Cheveldave meanwhile made 33 saves for the Raiders. --- ROYALS 3 SILVERTIPS 2 EVERETT, Wash. -- Ben Walker scored a power-play goal in the final minute of regulation as Victoria eked out a road win. Steven Hodges and Taylor Crunk also scored for the Royals (26-13-2). Patrick Bajkov and Logan Aasman replied for the Silvertips (23-12-4). Victoria was helped out with 32 saves by Patrik Polivka, while Austin Lotz allowed all three goals on 21 shots in net for Everett. --- BLAZERS 7 THUNDERBIRDS 1 SEATTLE -- Cole Ully had a pair of goals for Kamloops in a rout of the Thunderbirds. Joe Kornelsen, Collin Shirley, Tyson Ness, Ryan Rehill and Mitch Lipon also scored for the Blazers (10-25-4), with Kornelson and Lipons coming shorthanded. Branden Troock provided Seattle (22-11-5) with its only goal in the third period. Taran Kozun finished with 33 saves for the Blazers. Justin Myles and Danny Mumaugh combined to stop 30-of-37 shots at the other end of the ice. --- CHIEFS 4 AMERICANS 2 KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg scored twice to help Spokane double Tri-City. Riley Whittingham and Colton Bobyk added singles for the Chiefs (23-13-2). Lucas Nickles and Brian Williams replied for the Americans (17-18-4). Eric Williams was solid with 32 saves for Spokane, while Eric Comrie did what he could with 36 stops in net for Tri-City. --- ROCKETS 9 WINTERHAWKS 3 PORTLAND, Ore. -- League-leading Kelowna won its 15th straight game while humiliating the defending WHL champions. Rourke Chartier scored twice for the Rockets (31-3-2), with singles coming from Madison Bowey, Damon Severson, Zach Franko, Carter Rigby, Tyrell Goulbourne, Justin Kirkland and Myles Bell. Chase De Leo had a pair of goals for the Winterhawks (25-9-4), while Alex Schoenborn added one. Jordon Cooke stopped 29 shots for Kelowna. In Portlands net, Brendan Burke and Jarrod Schamerhorn combined to make 31 saves. Custom Jerseys China . “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee. Custom Jerseys Cheap .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/ . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime.ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - Lara Gut of Switzerland profited from Lindsey Vonns bad luck to win a World Cup downhill on Saturday.In Vonns first start since setting the all-time World Cup wins record this week, her race unraveled when she hit a rut midway down the new Engiadina course while trailing 0.05 seconds behind Guts time split.Vonn was pushed wide into soft snow and lost all speed before finishing more than two seconds back in the final downhill before the Alpine world championships next month at Vail-Beaver Creek, Colorado, where she lives.Its disappointing but at the same time I skied well, just that one mistake, Vonn, who placed 23rd, told The Associated Press.Gut raced down in 1 minute, 43.82 seconds to get the downhill victory here that home fans had wanted since, at age 16, she first made a World Cup impact as a third-place finisher in 2008.Its cool for me to finally find a way back, said Gut, who likely would have won seven years ago but for crashing and tumbling sideways across the finish line. Of course, its a special feeling here.Anna Fenninger of Austria was 0.32 behind Gut, and now has six runner-up finishes and no victories in defence of her overall World Cup title.By placing third, Romania-born Edit Miklos got a first podium finish for her adopted country Hungary in 48 years of World Cup racing. She finished 0.58 behind Gut, taking advantage of her No. 2 bib to race down in lighter winds on a clear, sunny day.Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., was the top Canadian in 19th.Race conditions seemed ideal for Vonn to extend her record of 63 career World Cup wins, and organizers played a dance track with the lyrics Youre a superstar in the finish area when she started.Vonn was fastest throuugh upper sections but hit trouble at a tight left-hand turn and was almost turned around in the course-side snow. Authentic Custom Jerseys. I was at a funny angle and my inside ski kind of booted out, she said. I did the best I could to recover it but clearly stopped.Vonn still leads the downhill standings though Fenninger used her 80 race points Saturday to close the gap to 79. Two races remain in March.A super-G is scheduled for Sunday, the same discipline Vonn won on Monday at Cortina dAmpezzo, Italy.Im confident and feel good going into world championships, no matter what happens tomorrow, the 30-year-old American said of the last race before the Feb. 2-15 event.Guts second win this season, and 12th of her career, sets her up for the worlds on a steeper and more technically demanding Beaver Creek course which she prefers.I only raced it once and I was pretty fast, Gut said. People said, St. Moritz and you is a perfect match but I had only won once.The new downhill layout at St. Moritz was raced for the first time in World Cup on Saturday and will host the two-yearly worlds in 2017.I think we have pretty exciting world championships to come, said Gut, who has three worlds silver medals but no gold.Fenninger, the Olympic champion in super-G, has specialized in second places this season.I dont know why every time it is one girl faster, said the Austrian, who has been runner-up to six different rivals. In December I had some problem with self-confidence but now its 100 per cent back.Fenninger is also second in the overall standings to Tina Maze of Slovenia, who holds a clear lead despite placing only 18th Saturday, 1.74 back.Like Vonn, Maze was fast at the top before a mistake midway lost her speed. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.