CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders have re-signed all-star linebacker Juwan Simpson. [url=http://www.outletairmax97.com/]Air Max

in Neues 13.11.2019 04:46
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

CALGARY - The Calgary Stampeders have re-signed all-star linebacker Juwan Simpson. Air Max 97 Factory Outlet . Simpson was named a West Division all-star for the third time in 2013 after recording 56 tackles, six sacks, one interception, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and six pass knockdowns. The 29-year-old Alabama product was the West Division finalist for the CFLs most outstanding defensive player award in 2010. "Juwan has been a valuable and consistent performer in the middle of our defence for a number of years and Im pleased that he has chosen to remain with the Stampeders," Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. "Im fully expecting him to maintain his high level of play for us going forward." In six seasons with Calgary, Simpson has 294 tackles, 41 special-teams tackles, 18 sacks, two interceptions, eight fumble recoveries and eight forced fumbles. "I joined the Stampeders back in 2008 and Im very glad to be staying," Simpson said in a release. "Its very rare to spend your entire career with one team and I feel fortunate that I have the opportunity to do that. Coach Huff is one of the best coaches Ive ever played for, the Stampeders are a top organization and Calgary is a second home for me. Im looking forward to bigger and better things." Air Max 97 Outlet . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Air Max 97 Clearance . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97-silver-bullet-for-sale.html .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents.CALGARY - Curtis Knight had six goals and three assists and Cory Conway set up seven goals as the Edmonton Rush defeated the host Calgary Roughnecks 15-11 on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. Riley Loewen scored three times for the Rush (15-1), Mark Matthews had two goals and two assists, Robert Church scored once and assisted on four more and Chris Corbeil, Jarret Davis and Zack Greerr added a goal apiece. Air Max 97 Plus Cheap. Jeff Shattler scored four times for the Roughnecks (10-6), Dane Dobbie and Scott Ranger each had two goals and two assists, Shawn Evans and Curtis Dickinson had a goal and three assists apiece and Dan MacRae tacked on a goal and an assist. Edmontons Aaron Bold made 30 saves for the win while Mike Poulin allowed 14 goals on 44 shots for Calgary. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.