MOSCOW -- Canadian Olympic medallist Mark de Jonge set a world record en route to capturing gold in the mens K1 200-metre race

in Neues 04.11.2019 03:54
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MOSCOW -- Canadian Olympic medallist Mark de Jonge set a world record en route to capturing gold in the mens K1 200-metre race at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships on Sunday. Cheap Air Max For Sale . De Jonge, from Halifax, finished first in 33.961 seconds to beat the 1992 mark of 33.980 set by Frances Olivier Lasak. "I was so happy today crossing the finish line and realizing I had won gold," said de Jonge, who also won bronze at the 2012 London Games. "My entire year has been geared toward the world championships and a lot of thought, hard work and focus on the finest details went into my preparation. It was really rewarding to have everything pay off. Ive thought about this day for years and the joy and satisfaction of winning is as good as I could have ever imagined." Elsehwere, Laurence Vincent-Lapointe of Trois-Rivieres, Que., won gold in the womens C1 200 to make her an eight-time world champion. Vincent-Lapointe and Sarah-Jane Caumartin of Otterburn, Que., finished just off the podium in the C2 500 in fourth place. Ben Russell of Dartmouth, N.S., and Gabriel Beauchesne-Sevigny of Trois-Rivieres finished fourth in the mens C2 1,000, while Adam van Koeverden of Oakville, Ont., was fifth in the mens K1 500. Air Max Sale . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. Air Max Outlet . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling.NEW YORK -- The Baltimore Orioles have acquired right-hander Preston Guilmet from the Cleveland Indians for outfielder Torsten Boss in an exchange of minor leaguers. The Orioles announced the deal Monday during their game against the New York Yankees. Gimlet was optioned to Triple-A Norfolk. Nolan Reimold was transfferred from the 15-day to the 60-day disabled list to make room for Guilmet on the 40-man roster. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping. Reimould is recovering from cervical spine fusion surgery. The 26-year-old Guilmet has a 2.57 ERA and 90 saves in 196 minor league games. He had a 1.68 ERA and 20 saves for Triple-A Columbus last year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.