Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous so

in Bewerbung 23.01.2018 09:54
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. Brandon Roy Jersey . The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Damian Lillard Jersey . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Zach-Collins-Blazers-Jersey/ . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak.DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies have reacquired left-hander Franklin Morales from the Boston Red Sox for versatile infielder Jonathan Herrera. It was the second trade the Rockies orchestrated on Wednesday. They also picked up outfielder Drew Stubbs from the Cleveland Indians for reliever Josh Outman. Morales is coming off a season in which he went 2-2 with a 4.62 ERA in 20 games for the World Series champion Red Sox. He was a member of the Rockies wheen they made their run to the World Series in 2007, only to be swept by Boston. Terry Porter Jersey. Colorado also picked up minor league reliever Chris Martin in the deal. The 29-year-old Herrera hit .292 with one homer and 16 RBIs in 195 at-bats for Colorado this year. He played second base, third, shortstop and two games in left field. This has been a busy off-season for the Rockies, who recently acquired lefty Brett Anderson from the Oakland Athletics. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.