LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/]Cheap Padres Jerseys[/url] . - The Clippers are coping with the los

in Neues 29.10.2019 02:32
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Cheap Padres Jerseys . - The Clippers are coping with the loss of Chris Paul, winning two of their first three since the All-Star guard went down with a shoulder injury. Blake Griffin scored 29 points and Jamal Crawford added 26 in their 111-105 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night, improving the Clippers to 16-3 at home. "Without C.P., we know we have to take care of home games," said Jared Dudley, who scored 18 points. Darren Collison had 15 points, six assists and five rebounds in place of Paul, who is out six weeks with a separated shoulder. DeAndre Jordan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in giving Clippers coach Doc Rivers a second win over his old team this season. "The first quarter, we were really good, then we played in spurts," Rivers said. "We had a chance early to throw a knockdown and we didnt. They almost pulled it out." Los Angeles improved to 12-10 without Paul in the lineup since he arrived in 2011. "Nobody can make up for that, so we have to lean on each other," Crawford said about Pauls loss. Jordan Crawford and Avery Bradley scored 24 points each in Bostons sixth straight loss overall and ninth in 10 games. The Celtics have dropped six in a row on the road while continuing to struggle without injured Rajon Rondo, who has a torn ACL in his right knee. Jared Sullinger was called for a flagrant-1 technical on Griffin with 10 minutes left in the game. Griffin was driving to the basket when Sullinger ended up on Griffins back. "I told Blake, My bad if you thought I was a little rough, and he said he understood," Sullinger said. "Hes just protecting himself, just like I was protecting myself. So there really wasnt any chippiness between me and Blake. We were just playing physical basketball." It was Sullingers fifth flagrant this season and third in two nights. He received two in Bostons 129-98 loss at Denver on Tuesday, although one of those was rescinded earlier Wednesday. "Ive just got to adjust. I thought I adjusted a little bit today," Sullinger said about his latest. "I tried to back him up, then I put my hands up to try to show him that I wasnt trying to do anything. But I guess Ive got to make another adjustment." Boston trailed 88-82 to start the fourth, but quickly fell behind 100-84. Griffin hit 3 of 5 free throws, and Willie Green and Crawford made 3-pointers that helped stretch the Clippers lead. Griffin played nearly all of the second half. "Thats not the minutes I want to play Blake, but you can get away with it every now and then," Rivers said. After Sullingers flagrant, Boston outscored the Clippers 21-11 to end the game. Trailing 109-105, Jerryd Bayless missed a shot with 8 seconds to go, ending the Celtics late push. "At that point, theyre playing with nothing to gain and were playing with everything to gain," Celtics rookie coach Brad Stevens said. "Its a lot easier to play when youre behind in that moment than when youre ahead. I thought we were very aggressive, we had a quick lineup on the court, and it helped that Collison fouled out with 57 seconds or so left. That actually made me feel like we had a shot because there was one less ballhandler for them." Jeff Green finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds, and Brandon Bass added 14 points. Ahead 74-72 in the third, Griffin made a monster dunk over Kris Humphries, who fouled the Clippers big man. "I dont know if you saw me, but I was like, Oh my god, that was nasty!" Jordan said. "I was trying to hurry up and see the replay." Jamal Crawford added: "I cant wait to go home and watch it on YouTube." Boston took its first lead since the opening quarter, 72-71, with less than 5 minutes left in the third on Humphries first basket. That capped a 13-4 spurt in which the Celtics rallied from eight points down. He started in his return from a sprained left ankle that kept him out of the loss to Denver. Dudley hit three consecutive 3-pointers as the Clippers led 53-42 in the second. Boston had a 13-6 spurt, including six by Bradley, to get within one. Jamal Crawford made three straight free throws to keep the Clippers ahead 59-55 at halftime. The Clippers used an 18-0 run with five different players scoring in the first quarter to take their largest lead of the game, 26-10. Notes: Clippers G J.J. Redick could return Friday against the Lakers. Hes been out with a broken right hand and torn ligament in his wrist. G Reggie Bullock will miss the next game with a sprained left ankle. ... Rivers said the Clippers would work out veteran F Hedo Turkoglu, who has been without a team since he was released by Orlando last fall. ... The Celtics fell to 2-8 in the second game of a back-to-back this season. San Diego Padres Store . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto. Wholesale Padres Jerseys .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/ . The thinking at the time was Clowney could have already been promised he would be selected first overall by the Houston Texans, therefore negating any need to meet with any other teams. The plot took another twist this week.TORONTO -- Frustrating. Entertaining. Disappointing. The Toronto Blue Jays wrapped up yet another roller-coaster season Sunday rife with emotion. We were an entertaining team, manager John Gibbons said before the season finale against Baltimore. A frustrating team but very entertaining. I think we gave our fans some pretty good entertainment along the way. But in saying that too were all disappointed. Toronto went into the final game with an 83-78 record, tied with the Yankees for second in the AL East. The Jays were 38-24, six games atop the American League East, on June 6 -- fuelled in large part by a 21-9 May (a .700 record for the month). If May was the peak, August was the valley. The team slumped to a 9-17 record (.346) with Adam Lind, Edwin Encarnacion and Brett Lawrie missing chunks of action through injury. Every team goes into the season optimistically, all 30 of them. But realistically not all 30 have a shot. We felt we had a shot, Gibbons said. General manager Alex Anthopoulos also said the team fell short. We didnt achieve our goals. That goes without saying, he said. Its more disheartening this season, I felt like we were close. Obviously we were theere the bulk of the year, he added. San Diego Padres Gear. But he repeated his confidence in Gibbons, who has a rolling contract that kicks in every Jan. 1 Anthopoulos said he was excited about the off-season, given the team has some roster flexibility in terms of options and expiring contracts. But he said it was too early to talk about the 2015 payroll, reportedly around US$137 million this season The GM did repeat Torontos stance that it wont offer contacts longer than five years. The team will have to dig deep into its pocket to re-sign left-fielder Melky Cabrera and needs to solve question-marks in centre-field, second base and the bullpen. The bench and defence also has to be upgraded. The starting rotation of R.A. Dickey, Mark Buehrle, Drew Hutchinson, Marcus Stroman and J.A. Happ was better than expected once it came together. Aaron Sanchez, used in the bullpen, is also likely to see action as a starter in spring training. You can never have enough depth, Anthopoulos said when asked whether the team can afford to trade any of its starting talent. Anthopoulos said the team is reviewing what it can do to keep oft-injured third baseman Lawrie on the field. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.