finally settled by Comeau. He worked a high-speed give and go in little space

in Neues 18.10.2019 07:19
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. David Bote Jersey . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship. The South Korean player, fighting a lingering wrist injury, shot a 3-under 68 to take a one-stroke lead over Stacy Lewis, Brittany Lang, Lexi Thompson, Azahara Munoz and Lizette Salas. "Last week I rested like whole week, so I can I think more focus on the course and Im ready," said Park, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour. "Yesterday more hard ground, so a bit tough to hit solid, hit the ball. But today more soft fairway, everything, so it helped a lot. So more comfortable today. A lot of ice, good food, good sleep." The second-ranked Lewis, in position to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, had a 65. "Definitely have a better feeling coming off the course today," Lewis said. "Just feel like I played a lot more solid, hit the ball better, definitely had more control going into the greens. I think less wind helped there. Just stayed really patient and made a few putts, and added up to a pretty good score." Lang finished with a 68. "Ive been playing really well and working really hard just trying to be confident out there and committed to my shots," Lang said. "Working on a few things, so good first two days." Thompson, Munoz and Salas were unable to finish the round because of darkness after the start of play was delayed 3 1/2 hours because of overnight rain. Thompson, the Kraft Nabisco winner, and Munoz had five holes left, and Salas had seven remaining. Coming off a victory two weeks ago in the North Texas LPGA Shootout, Lewis would jump to No. 1 with a victory or a solo second-place finish, as long as third-ranked Lydia Ko doesnt win. Ko, 2 under with six holes left in the round, needs a victory to move to No. 1. Inbee Park is skipping the tournament. "Im excited," Lewis said about her lofty spot on the leaderboard. "This is a position I love to be in. I love giving myself a chance to win. Im right where I need to be. I just got to keep staying patient and get a few putts to fall." Defending champion Cristie Kerr was tied for 12th at 4 under after a 71. She also won the Michelob Ultra at the course in 2005 and 2009. Dave Kingman Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Chicago Cubs Shirts . - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season. https://www.cheapcubs.com/1310t-alec-mills-jersey-cubs.html . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2).COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Gabriel Landeskogs late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanches winning streak going. Landeskog scored twice, including a power-play goal at 4:27 of overtime to help the Avalanche extend their winning streak to four with a 3-2 come-from-behind victory over Columbus on Tuesday night. All three of Colorados goals went in off Columbus players. "We were the best shooters in the game tonight versus our own guy," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "You might see one, might see two. Three is a lot and that was all of their goals." Rookie scoring leader Nathan MacKinnon, centring the top line with Matt Duchene expected to miss a month with a knee injury, assisted on Landeskogs tying and winning scores. "After the second going into the third we talked about not finding any excuses," Landeskog said of his team that was down 2-0. "Not using any injuries or what-not as an excuse. And its an opportunity for a lot of guys to step up and a lot of guys did. We played a playoff-type of third period." Semyon Varlamov stopped 24 shots -- including a prime chance by Blake Comeau late in regulation to pick up his league-leading 38th win. With 102 points, Colorado moved three ahead of Chicago for second place in the Central Division. "We keep working hard and we believe in ourselves," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "I think thats one of the reasons we came back." Cam Atkinson and Comeau scored in the second period for Columbus, which is hanging on to the second wild-card spot and eighth playoff seed in the Eastern Conference. "Youd like to get two points but we did get one," Richards said. "And that might be a huge point. We dont know. Well find out in a couple weeks." Landeskogs goal in overtime and 26th of the season -- extending his career high -- banked off defenceman Jack Johnson and behind Sergei Bobrovsky, who returned after missing nearly three games with the flu and finished with 25 saves. "It was as lucky as they come I guess," Landeskog said. Brad Maloone and Landeskog scored 5:17 apart in the third period to draw Colorado even. Kris Bryant Jersey. "We were down 2-0 but it didnt feel like," Avalanche centre Paul Stastny said. "We thought wed get one goal and get back into it." Malone scored at 9:46 with his second of the season on a seemingly innocent play. He threw the puck from deep in the left corner that hit Nick Foligno near the crease and went into the net. Then Landeskog redirected a feed from smooth-skating MacKinnon that deflected off the Blue Jackets Dalton Prout. "For us as a team I think we are doing the little things and certainly finding ways to win," Landeskog said. The game was a bit of a track meet the first two periods and Columbus broke through first. It was a turnover by defenceman Nate Guenin behind his net that got Varlamov leaning the wrong way. Brandon Dubinsky sent a centring pass to Atkinson, who scored his 20th at 10:52. Colorado counterattacked after each goal, but Bobrovsky stopped MacKinnon from in tight. He later stretched to make a nice toe save on a hard Stastny shot with the Avalanche revving up the pressure in the Blue Jackets zone. "We did some good things," Richards said. "I thought we played a good game." Then later in the period on a quirky play, the Blue Jackets made it 2-0. A bouncing puck on a long clear by Fedor Tyutin hopped past two Colorado defencemen and was finally settled by Comeau. He worked a high-speed give and go in little space with Foligno to tuck home his fourth and first since Dec. 19. Notes: The overtime power play was the only one for the Avalanche in the game. ... Columbus played its first of eight games in 12 days to close out the regular season. ... Blue Jackets big off-season signing RW Nathan Horton, who has mostly struggled since returning from shoulder surgery in January, missed the game with lower-body injury. Columbus LW R.J. Umberger, who has 18 goals and 33 points, was scratched for the fourth time in seven games. ... Blue Jackets C Derek MacKenzie played in his 300th career game. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.