EDMONTON - Blake Penner scored in overtime as the Medicine Hat Tigers rallied to beat the Edmonton Oil Kings 4-3 in Western Hoc

in Neues 07.10.2019 07:24
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

EDMONTON - Blake Penner scored in overtime as the Medicine Hat Tigers rallied to beat the Edmonton Oil Kings 4-3 in Western Hockey League play Wednesday. Cheap Fake Jerseys Free Shipping . Penners goal two minutes into OT came after the Tigers (39-22-3) tied the game on third-period goals by Chad Butcher and Curtis Valk. Valk finished with two goals while Marek Langhamer did his part with 38 saves. Edgars Kulda, with a short-handed goal, Reid Petryk and Brett Pollock scored for the Eastern Conference-leading Oil Kings (44-15-3), and Tristan Jarry made 32 saves. --- WHEAT KINGS 6 HURRICANES 2 BRANDON, Alta. — Curtis Honey stopped 36 shots and the Wheat Kings offence did the rest against league-worst Lethbridge. Jayce Hawryluk scored twice for Brandon (30-26-8), while Eric Roy, Rene Hunter, Rihards Bukarts and Jens Meilleur also scored. Tyler Wong and Carter Fong had a goal each for the Hurricanes (12-48-5), who have lost seven in a row. Lethbridge goaltender Jonny Hogue did what he could, making 40 saves. --- BRONCOS 6 PATS 2 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. — The Broncos scored the first five goals of the game to overwhelm Regina. Jake DeBrusk scored twice for Swift Current (31-24-8), which also got goals from Colby Cave, Jay Merkley, Glenn Gawdin and Coda Gordon. Braden Christoffer and Kyle Burroughs scored for the Pats (35-23-6). Eetu Laurikainen turned aside 27 shots for Swift Current. Daniel Wapple and Dawson MacAuley meanwhile gave up three goals each in net for Regina. --- ICE 5 WARRIORS 1 MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Kootenay broke a tie with a four-goal outburst in the third period to charge past the Warriors. Tim Bozon and Sam Reinhart each scored twice for the Ice (36-23-4), while Jaedon Descheneau added a single. Jesse Forsberg had the lone goal for Moose Jaw (16-38-9). Mackenzie Skapski finished with 22 saves for the Ice. Warriors goalie Zach Sawchenko was far busier, stopping 37 shots. --- REBELS 2 BLAZERS 0 RED DEER, Alta. — Patrik Bartosak stopped 32 saves as the Rebels shut out Kamloops. Vukie Mpofu and Rhyse Dieno scored for Red Deer (30-30-4) in the first period. Bartosak took over from there and was effective in the second when Kamloops (13-46-5) outshot the Rebels 18-7. Bolton Pouliot meanwhile finished with 34 saves for the Blazers. --- SILVERTIPS 5 RAIDERS 1 EVERETT, Wash. — The Silvertips exploded for five unanswered goals to crush Prince Albert. Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Brayden Low, Kohl Bauml and Joshua Winquist scored for Everett (30-23-9). Shane Danyluk opened the scoring for the Raiders (29-29-5) 4:58 into the game before the Silvertips went on their run. Austin Lotz needed to make just 18 saves for Everett, while Cole Cheveldave stopped 25 for the Raiders. --- ROCKETS 4 AMERICANS 3 (SO) KENNEWICK, Wash. — Myles Bell scored shorthanded then had the only goal in the shootout as the league-leading Rockets survived against Tri-City. Marek Tvrdon scored twice for Kelowna (50-9-4), which led 2-0 after the first period but fell behind 3-2 before Tvrdon tied the game in the third. Michal Plutnar, Beau McCue and Brian Williams each scored for the Americans (27-28-8). Jackson Whistle stopped 25 shots for Kelowna. At the other end of the ice, Eric Comrie made 39 saves. Fake China Jerseys . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. http://www.jerseyscheapcustom.com/ .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference.DENVER -- Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics. Varlamov stopped 40 shots in his first game after playing for Russia in the Sochi Olympics, including 18 in the third period, and the Colorado Avalanche beat the Phoenix Coyotes 4-2 on Friday night. Varlamov won his first two starts in the Olympics, but was pulled in the second period of a 3-1 loss to Finland after allowing three goals on 15 shots. Any hangover from that disappointment was quickly dispelled with his performance Friday. "I wasnt concerned about it," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "When I saw Varly after the Olympics, I saw a big smile on his face. I knew he was ready to bounce back. The key was giving him the night off against L.A., give him the time to feel really comfortable." Varlamov said the extra time off helped. "Yeah, I think those days helped me," he said. "I was tired emotionally and it gave me some rest. I got back into a normal routine, trained with my goalie coach." Gabriel Landeskog had a goal and two assists and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche. Nate Guenin also scored for Colorado, which bounced back from blowing a two-goal lead in a loss to Los Angeles on Wednesday. Guenins goal was his first in nearly two years after spending all of last season in the American Hockey League. "We wanted this one bad," Guenin said. "We felt we let one slip away the other night. We really wanted these two points." Shane Doan had two goals and Thomas Greiss had 29 saves for Phoenix, which lost 3-2 in a shootout at Winnipeg on Thursday night, is 0-2-1 in its last three games to hurt its playoff chances in the seasons final six weeks. "We lost. There isnt much to feel good about," Doan said. "It comes down to the last 20 games. It always does. We have to figure out a way to get more points." The Avalanche are comfortably in the playoff picture, bbut are chasing Chicago and St. Fake Jerseys 2020. . Louis in the Central Division. With 22 games remaining, they trailed the Blackhawks by three but they have a game in hand on Chicago, which sits second in the division. The Coyotes had a chance to pull this one out before Colorado broke it open early in the third. Guenins first goal since March 19, 2012, while playing for Anaheim came when he beat Greiss from the top of the right circle 48 seconds into the third period to give Colorado a 2-1 lead. "Its about time. Just good timing there," Guenin said. "The puck slipped through and I kind of saw an opening." Stastny scored on Nathan MacKinnons rebound at 6:12 of the third to make it 3-1. Doans second goal of the game at 13:58 of the third made cut it to one, but Landeskog restored the two-goal advantage with his 19th nearly three minutes later. "We pushed hard to get ourselves in it, which was a positive sign," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "Doan and (Mike) Boedker were pushing hard, but we have to have everybody on the same page. And our margin for error is very slim. Mistakes cost us." The teams traded power-play goals in the first period. Doan gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead with his 16th goal at 12:47, and Parenteau answered 2:51 later with his 12th to tie it. The teams had several scoring chances in the second period, but each goalie made 10 saves. NOTES: Colorado has scored five power-play goals in the last two games. ... MacKinnon had two assists to extend his point streak to 10 games, the longest active run in the NHL. ... Avalanche D Erik Johnson was out of the lineup to serve the second of his two-game suspension for his slash on New York Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. ... Coyotes D Oliver Ekman-Larssons assist on the first goal gave him a career high for a single season with 22. ... Colorado LW Maxime Talbot returned after missing Wednesdays game to be with his fiancee, who gave birth to the couples first child, son Jaxon. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.