good, I felt confident on my push lap. Car balance was good, it was

in Neues 28.09.2019 05:42
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

Eddie Jones expects Australia to try to disrupt Englands gameplan during the second Test but is confident his side will put in an improved display in Melbourne, live on Sky Sports. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . England took a 1-0 lead in the three Test series with a 39-28 win in Brisbane on Saturday, although they were forced to recover from a shaky start and Jones admitted afterwards he was not happy with the defensive side of the tourists game. But after making two changes to his side - recalling George Ford and Jack Nowell - Jones has been very happy with preparations ahead of Saturdays clash. The whole weeks preparation has been good, he told Sky Sports News HQ.The players concentration and intensity has been first class and we really prepared like we want to win. England head coach Eddie Jones says he has been impressed with his squads desire and work-rate in training ahead of Saturdays second Test Australia are looking for an unstructured game. They are looking to break it up. Our job is to make sure we control the tempo of the game.We need to get better this week in the set piece. Our scrum was good last week but we really want to dominate and our line-out - both locks last week were off the pace and not at their absolute best. Marland Yarde was unlucky to miss out, says Jones Physically, this week theyve been at their best so were anticipating an even better performance.Jones admitted Marland Yarde had been unfortunate to miss out this week and expects the players on the bench to play a vital role. Marland is unlucky not to be in the team but Jack (Nowell), with his high workrate, will just give us something different at the weekend.The forwards at the end of the game are going to be super important. Jack Clifford coming in gives us a bit more pace and Elliot Daly gives us a lot of versatility in the backs. Also See: England win first Test Jones makes two changes Aussies change four Taunts motivate Robshaw China Shoes Black Friday . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2.Max Verstappen went from hero to zero at the Monaco GP after crashing his Red Bull at the swimming pool chicane in Q1. In his first qualifying session since his record-breaking debut victory in the RB12 in Spain, Verstappen clipped the barrier on his way into the corner - with the kerb then diverting him into the wall.Debris flew off his Red Bull but the Dutchman was unharmed despite the heavy impact, as Q1 was momentarily red flagged. Qualifying report: Ricciardo on pole, Lewis thirdVerstappen had yet to set a competitive flying lap in the session and will start Sundays race from the pit lane, making his chances of any points incredibly difficult on the narrow Monte Carlo streets.Im ok, Verstappen said via team radio, while Sky F1s Martin Brundle admitted the crash was driver error. The teenager will join Felipe Nasr from the pits after the Sauber drivers engine blow-up at the start of Q1. I turned in a bit too early so I clipped the wall and broke the suspension as I hit the wall, Verstappen added on Sky Sports F1.I felt quite good, I felt confident on my push lap. Car balance was good, it was all coming together but into the chicane I underestimated the grip I had. I turned in too early and it was all wrong.When is the Monaco GP on Sky?Hopefully the weather will help tomorrow but if you start 21st, its going to be difficult.Verstappens woes will be all the more frustrating from him given the Red Bulls pace, with team-mate Daniel Ricciardo going on to secure a stunning pole position. Its desperately unlucky on his first lap, said team principal Christian Horner. Discount Shoes Black Friday. Its a reminder in this sport of how fine the margins are. Well be expecting something a bit special from him tomorrow.Verstappen, competing in his second Monaco GP, crashed in last years race at St Devote while he also clipped the wall at Massinet during P3. Red Bulls Max Verstappen locks up in P3 in Monaco and clips the wall at Massinet but escapes unscathed Watch the Monaco GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Rank your favourite Monaco GPs! The F1 gossip column Sainz: Im ready for Red Bull When is the Monaco GP on Sky? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.