ries concludes on Sunday. Angels LHP Hector Santiago (3-7, 5.84) defe

in Neues 28.09.2019 05:41
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

MONACO -- As Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel struggles to get into gear, Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardos is gliding through the curves. Cheap Yeezy . Ricciardo is in fifth place overall, six points behind fourth-place Vettel, and secured his first career podium two weeks ago when he finished third at the Spanish Grand Prix. The Australian driver has beaten Vettel in qualifying in three of the five races, and has twice featured on the front row -- qualifying second in Australia and in China. Vettel was so dominant last year, winning the last nine races and 13 overall, that it seemed highly improbable Ricciardo would challenge him in his first season since moving from Toro Rosso. "Some people didnt expect this from me, but I knew deep down that I could do well," Ricciardo said at the Monaco GP on Friday. "If I am able to push a four-time world champion then I know that I am doing something right." Rule changes to engine size and lowered fuel loads have blighted Red Bull, which is unable to generate the same speed, and is lagging way behind Mercedes, as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg run away with the championship. "Seb had a car at the end of last year he was very comfortable with, so it might have taken him a little by surprise to have a more complex car this year," Ricciardo said. "Maybe I have adapted to the new conditions a bit quicker." Vettel had a frosty relationship with former teammate Mark Webber, who retired after last years championship. Although there are no signs of tension between him and Ricciardo, it appears Vettels team role has somewhat lessened this season. "Particularly in preseason, Seb was doing a lot of the talking within the team and a lot of the feedback, because he knew everyone and they trusted him," Ricciardo said. "But now that I have some results and Ive got to know the team a lot better, they are now leaning on both of us for feedback." Ricciardo would be ahead of Vettel had he not been disqualified in front of his home fans at the season-opening Australian GP, where he was stripped of his second-place finish, and the 18 points that go with it, for breaching F1s new rules on fuel usage. "It did so much for my confidence seeing all those people cheering and shouting my name," Ricciardo said. "It actually made me even hungrier with how it went because it got taken away from me." Cyber Monday Yeezy . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Yeezy Online . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. https://www.fakeyeezywholesaleonline.com/ . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown.ARLINGTON, Texas - It took the Los Angeles Angels 4 1/2 months to catch the Oakland Athletics and move into first place in the American League West. Albert Pujols and Howie Kendrick homered to give the Angels an early lead on the way to a 5-4 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday night. The Angels (72-49) are alone in first place in the AL West for the first time since 2011, but they are only two percentage points ahead the Athletics, who lost at Atlanta on Saturday. "We havent accomplished anything yet," Pujols said. "Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. When we accomplish our goal, then we can talk about it." With his team in fifth place, Rangers manager Ron Washington talked about the division race. "I think its going to come down to who continues to pitch well," he said. The Angels finished 78-84 and in third place during an injury-plagued 2013 season. "It definitely feels good to be on the track we hoped to be on last year," manager Mike Scioscia said. One reason for their improvement to the best record in the major leagues is a better bullpen. Huston Street worked a scoreless ninth inning for his 33rd save in 34 opportunities. It was the second straight night the Rangers rallied before losing 5-4. Los Angeles has won nine in a row over Texas, tying the series record set during the 1985 season and matched a year later. Street hasnt allowed a run in 12 games with the Angels since being acquired from San Diego on July 18. "Hes just a bona fide closer," Scioscia said. "He has created an opportunity for us to shorten the game by moving (Kevin) Jepsen up to the seventh inning, and Joe Smith up to the eighth." Angels starter Matt Shoemaker (11-4) pitched three perfect innings before Shin-Soo Choo led off the fourth with a home run, but by that time, the Angels led 5-0. Kendrick added two singles in a 3-foor-4 night. Fake Yeezy. Kole Calhoun had a single and a double for the Angels, and Erick Aybar had two singles. Pujols hit a solo homer in the first against starter Colby Lewis (8-10). Kendrick hit another solo shot in the second. Los Angeles Chris Iannetta doubled home another run in the second, and Calhoun singled to drive in two more in the fourth. Both hits, like Pujols homer, were with two out. TRAINERS ROOM Angels: Los Angeles activated RHP Mike Morin (left foot laceration) from the disabled list. He pitched an inning in relief. Rangers: Rios made his fourth consecutive start after aggravating a sprained right ankle on Aug. 10. RHP Yu Darvish (inflamed elbow) wont travel with the team to Miami on Monday, and will continue treatment in Arlington. UP NEXT The teams three-game series concludes on Sunday. Angels LHP Hector Santiago (3-7, 5.84) defeated the Rangers 15-6 on July 10 in Arlington. Texas RHP Nick Tepesch (4-7, 4.29) last faced the Angels on July 11, when he lost 3-0. SLUMPING Rangers 1B J.P. Arencibia had been 0-for-19 before his run-scoring single in the fourth. RF Alex Rios was 0-for-16 before his two-run single in the seventh. LF Jim Adduci went 0-for-4, and is in an 0-for-20 slide. Angels CF Mike Trout went 0 for 5, extending his skid to 0 for 15. HOT HOT HOT Calhoun stretched his hitting streak to a season-high seven games. In six of those games, he has had multiple hits. He is batting .441 (15-for-34) during the streak. Calhoun has five RBIs in the series first two games. Texas CF Leonys Martin is 10-for-20 (.500) in his last five games, including two singles on Saturday. SUPERLATIVES Lewis struck out 10 batters for the first time since June 17, 2012. The 10-year veterans career high is 12, posted May 10, 2012. Kendricks home run was his ninth in Arlington — the most he has hit in any road ballpark. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.