BENTON HARBOR, Mich. [url=https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/]Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping[/url] . -- Colin Montgomerie k

in Neues 28.09.2019 03:00
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

BENTON HARBOR, Mich. Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping . -- Colin Montgomerie knows two of the players to watch in a senior major are Bernhard Langer and Tom Watson, so playing alongside them in the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores worked out well. Watson shot a 3-under 68 on Friday for a share of the lead with fellow Hall of Famers Langer and Montgomerie and three other players. "Tom had a great finish last week in the Regions Tradition major and Langer is always there, so I felt that if I was equal or around them after two days, I would be quite happy," Montgomerie said. "I was and I am and it gives me an opportunity to go forward at the weekend." The 64-year-old Watson had five birdies and a double bogey -- on the par-4 12th -- to reach 4-under 138 after two rounds at Harbor Shores. "When I dont do well I get angry with myself still," he said. "Like (Lee) Trevino said, When I stop getting angry with myself, then I know its time to quit. And I havent reached that point yet. I get frustrated at times, but I still have some fire." Langer also had a 68, and Montgomerie shot 69 to join Watson, Bart Bryant, Steen Tinning and Kiyoshi Murota atop the leaderboard. Bryant shot 67, Tinning 66, and Murota 65. The six-way tie for the lead is the most on the Champions Tour after 36 holes since an eight-way tie in the 2006 Senior Players Championship in Dearborn, Michigan. Montgomerie talked more about Watson than himself afterward. "Hes hitting the ball great," Montgomerie said. "Sixty-four years old. Its amazing how he still is very competitive and extremely competitive. Seeing him at very close quarters, believe me he is extremely competitive and its great to see." Murota, from Japan, had the best round of the day, chipping in for eagles on the par-5 fifth and ninth. Bryant bogeyed the 18th hole to drop into the tie for the lead. Tinning, from Denmark, birdied No. 17 in his bogey-free round. Steve Pate (67) was a stroke back along with Stephen Ames (68), Russ Cochran (69), Mark Brooks (71) and Dan Forsman (73). The group at 2 under included first-round leader Joe Durant (75), Jay Haas (71), Scott Simpson (69) and Duffy Waldorf (70). Watson, Langer and Montgomerie created buzz early in the day with their names atop the leaderboard. Watson had a 3-under 33 on the front nine, but double-bogeyed the 12th with a stubbed chip and three putts. Trying to win for the first time since the 2011 Senior PGA, hes coming off a sixth-place tie last week in the Regions Tradition in Alabama. "I hit the ball pretty well last week and finished with a good round on Sunday, and its kind of carrying on right now," he said. "So well see what happens the next two days." Langer, a two-time winner this season and the leading money winner on the Champions Tour five of the last six years, birdied the first two holes. "On this golf course you never know whats going to happen," Langer said. "There are some low scores out there, but there are also some high numbers. So it was good to get in the red numbers right away and I felt good about my game starting off." Montgomerie, playing in his first Senior PGA and seeking his first Champions Tour victory, took advantage of a friendly forward tee position and made an eagle on the par-5 15th. He hit his 8-iron approach from 173 yards to 10 feet. "Amazing, fantastic," Montgomerie said. "I havent putted well, to be honest, over the first two days. I missed a number of makeable putts that havent started on line, which has been disappointing." Roger Chapman, the runaway winner in 2012 at Harbor Shores, was 1 over after rounds of 71 and 72. Kenny Perry, the Regions Tradition winner last week, followed his opening 70 with a 75. Kohki Idoki, the winner last year at Bellerive in St. Louis, birdied the last two holes for a 70 to make the 36-hole cut on the number. Kevin Durant Shoes Outlet .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/ .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. PITTSBURGH -- Johnny Cueto tossed his second three-hitter against the Pittsburgh in a week and the Cincinnati Reds eased past the struggling Pirates 4-1 on Tuesday night. Cueto (2-2) struck out four and walked three while running his career-long scoreless streak to 21 innings before giving up a home run to Andrew McCutchen with one out in the ninth. He improved to 15-4 in his career against the Pirates and became the first Cincinnati pitcher to toss consecutive complete games since Mat Latos did it in June 2012. Brayan Pena and Zack Cozart had consecutive RBI hits off Edinson Volquez (1-1) in the seventh to provide all the offence Cueto needed. Volquez allowed two runs and five hits with a walk and three strikeouts. The scene wasnt nearly as electric as Cuetos previous appearance at PNC Park, when the Cincinnati ace was pushed around early in a 6-2 loss in the National League wild-card game. At one point Cueto dropped the ball while standing on the mound then immediately gave up a home run to Russell Martin as the standing room-only crowd lustily chanted the pitchers last name. He lasted just 4 1-3 innings that night as the Pirates won their first post-season game in 21 years. Six months later, the chants would be half-hearted at best. Cueto never lost his grip on the ball, or the game. Working quickly against a team he has dominated throughout his seven-year career, Cueto needed 117 pitches to get 27 outs and nearly became the first Cincinnati pitcher to post back-to-back shutouts since Hall of Famer Tom Seaver did it in 1977 before McCutchens home run into the second row of seats in right field in the ninth. The Reds have won 6 of 9 after stumbling oout of the gate while the Pirates have dropped 9 of 12. Wholesale Kevin Durant Shoes. Cueto upped his record to 9-2 at PNC Park, where the Pirates appear to be no closer to solving him now than they were when they first faced him in 2009. Volquez, a former teammate of Cuetos in Cincinnati, nearly matched his old friend. Signed to a one-year deal in the off-season hoping he can reclaim some of the form that made him an All-Star in 2008, Volquez has not disappointed. The right-hander has been one of Pittsburghs biggest surprises and rolled through the Reds for six innings before Cincinnati broke through in the seventh. Jay Bruce and Todd Frazier led off with consecutive singles and Bruce trotted home one out later when Pena laced a shot to right field. The burly catcher was ruled out at second on review while trying to stretch a single into a double, but Cozart followed with a sharp double to left to make it 2-0. Cincinnati added insurance runs in the eighth and ninth, with Cueto providing the eighth RBI of his career with a single to right off reliever Stolmy Pimentel. NOTES: Cincinnati RHP Mat Latos still has not thrown since being scratched from a rehab start on April 8 due to inflammation in his right elbow. Cincinnati manager Bryan Price said Latos is "feeling better" and could begin playing catch before the end of the week. ... The Pirates have yet to name a starter for Thursdays series finale. The team placed LHP Wandy Rodriguez on the 15-day disabled list on Monday with inflammation in his right knee. ... The series continues on Wednesday. Alfredo Simon (2-1, 0.86 ERA) starts for the Reds against Pittsburghs Charlie Morton (0-2, 4.32). ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.