they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Ya

in Neues 26.09.2019 05:35
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

EASTBOURNE, England -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet celebrated his 28th birthday on Wednesday by beating Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals of the Aegon International. Adidas NMD R1 Sverige . The Frenchman, who won the event in 2005 and 2006 when it was held in Nottingham, has struggled with a back injury and is playing only his third tournament since losing to Roger Federer in Miami in March. After missing the entire clay-court season leading into the French Open, he reached the third round in Paris before losing his opening match on grass last week in Halle. Tomic hit 16 aces, but he converted just one of 10 break points. Defending womens champion Elena Vesnina of Russia was beaten 7-5, 7-6 (9) by American Madison Keys, while defending mens champion Feliciano Lopez beat German qualifier Tobias Kamke 7-6 (10), 7-5. Second-seeded Petra Kvitova defeated American Varvara Lepchenko 6-4, 6-4, and sixth-seeded Flavia Pennetta of Italy fell to British wild-card entry Heather Watson 6-7 (6), 6-4, 6-2. Former champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark eased into the quarterfinals with a 6-3, 6-3 win over American Sloane Stephens. "I played well out there," Wozniacki said. "Sloane, especially in the second set, played really, really well, and really went for her shots. Didnt make it easy for me to finish it off. I held my composure and I served well. I got a lot of returns deep." Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany saved two match points to overcome Alize Cornet of France 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (3) in 2 hours, 26 minutes, and Camila Giorgi of Italy struggled to follow up her defeat of former No. 1 Victoria Azarenka, taking just 10 minutes less and saving a match point to defeat British wild card Johanna Konta 1-6, 7-5, 7-5. Mens No. 4 seed Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain was defeated 6-2, 7-5 by Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, and other winners included Martin Klizan of Slovakia and Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Adidas Superstar Dam Rea . Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Adidas NMD XR1 Sverige . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. http://www.nmdsverige.com/ . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park.MIAMI - LeBron James plans to get fitted for a mask to protect his broken nose, saying his availability Sunday against Chicago will be a game-time decision. The Miami Heat All-Star sat out practice Saturday, although he shot baskets and free throws on the side. He wore a bandage over the bridge of his nose. He says he wouldnt have played had there been a game Saturday. James battleed the sniffles as he spoke to reporters, saying the injury is painful and affects his breathing. Adidas Falcon Rea. It occurred in the fourth quarter of Thursdays victory at Oklahoma City when James was inadvertently struck by defender Serge Ibaka on a drive to the basket. James missed the final six minutes of the game. He sat out one game this season with a groin injury. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.