Australian forward Greg Bird has secured a return to the Catalans Dragons on a five-year contract. [url=https://www.kevindurants

in Neues 25.09.2019 02:53
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Australian forward Greg Bird has secured a return to the Catalans Dragons on a five-year contract. Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . The Gold Coast Titans star has been the subject of an investigation by the NRLs Integrity Unit after an alleged incident at a pub in northern New South Wales.But the 32-year-old, who had one year remaining on his contract at the Titans, has been granted a release. Bird said: I had always intended to return to the Dragons and promised the chairman [Bernard Guasch] I would come back and win a premiership.They reached out to me and offered me a long-term deal this week which I was only to happy to agree to. I have fond memories of my time at the Dragons. Its a wonderful place to live and my wife and I are excited to be taking on this new chapter in our lives. Bird (left) in Super League action for the Dragons in 2009 Dragons CEO Christophe Jouffret added: It was always going to happen, we have kept in contact with Greg and his manager Chris Orr every year and enquired about when Greg was going to return.Bird last played for the Dragons in 2009 before joining the Titans the following year and has since racked up 129 NRL appearances.The club acknowledged the impact Bird had during his first spell. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Jouffret said: He is the type of player our team needs to lead us on the field and with his experience and extremely competitive nature we look forward to having him again playing in the Catalan Dragons jersey.The club has agreed to assist Gregs aspirations to one day coach professionally. He will work along side our junior coaches whilst playing and will take up an assistant coachs position with the Super League team in the final two years of his contract.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Kevin Durant Shoes Deals . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/ .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets.Alastair Cook and Joe Root scored centuries as England motored to 314-4 against Pakistan on day one of the second Test, at Old Trafford. Cook (105) marked his 50th Test as England skipper by hitting the 29th Test ton of his stellar career, matching Don Bradmans tally in the process.Meanwhile, Root struck his 10th hundred - and first at number three - before closing Fridays play on 141 not out, with Chris Woakes at the other end 2no.England - 1-0 down in the series after their 75-run defeat at Lords - have never lost a Test when Root has scored a century. Watch a pick of the action from the first day Cook cashed in after winning the toss, striking 15 fours in his 11th century as England captain - equalling the record set by Essex mentor Graham Gooch.He cut with authority after snicking Mohammad Amirs sixth ball of the day through the vacant fourth slip area, a rare moment of fortune in a 172-ball innings of otherwise sound judgement.Fellow opener Alex Hales (10) also enjoyed a slice of luck off the same bowler when his edge burst Asad Shafiqs hands at gully - but Amir swiftly gained his revenge. The seamer set Hales up with a series of outswingers before bowling the right-hander through the gate with one that came back to knock over his off-stump.Root was quickly into his stride, unfurling a straight drive off Rahat Ali (2-69) for four, before going back in his crease to sting Pakistans attack with a series of back-foot drives.Unlike at Lords, where Root and Cook were separated soon after posting their 100-stand in the first innings, the pair pressed on in the afternoon session to give England a decent foothold. A compilation of Cooks 29th Test century Cook was the first to three figures, off 157 balls, clipping Amir for a couple before punching the air to mark the milestone; it was his first century since the epic 263 scored against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi some 20 innings ago. Clearance Kevin Durant Shoes. But just when it appeared Pakistan would endure a wicket-less session, Cook was cleaned out in the final over before tea by an Amir delivery that kept a little low - a surprise dismissal on a dry pitch of otherwise true in bounce.Amir should have had a third wicket shortly after the interval when James Vince, on six, drove outside off-stump only for Younus Khan at second slip to shell the chest-high chance - remarkably the fourth drop off Amir in this series already.Vince (18) answered with back and front foot drives for four off Yasir but fell searching outside off-stump for his fifth, edging behind to limit his return to 130 runs from six innings at 18.57.Root registered his maiden Test hundred against Pakistan and first at Old Trafford off 167 balls in the very next over, picking Yasir off for four through mid-wicket - his 14th boundary. A compilation of Roots 10th Test century Yasir suffered the ignominy of conceding 100 runs in his 25th over as Ballance drove the number one bowler in the world for four in glorious fashion.Ballance (23) combined with Yorkshire team-mate Root to add 73 before inside-edging Rahat into his stumps while attempting to run a short ball down to third man.There was to be no further loss as Woakes, promoted up the order ahead of Ben Stokes - like James Anderson, restored to the Test side after missing the first Test defeat - helped cement Englands position.Watch highlights of day one at 10pm on Sky Sports 2, then stay tuned for the Verdict at 11pm. Then tune in for live coverage of day two from 10.30am on Saturday on the same channel. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.