in all the newspapers, on news agency wires, on blogs. Honestly, it huurts," Platini said.

in Neues 23.09.2019 05:27
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

CHICAGO - White Sox ace Chris Sale says he feels fine after throwing 50 pitches in a simulated game. Nike Vapormax Uomo Offerte . Sale is on the disabled list because a strain in a flexor muscle near his left elbow. Sale worked out Saturday and is on track to return in two weeks. The left-hander didnt experience any soreness and is expected to make his return for Chicago sometime during a four-game series against the New York Yankees that begins on May 22. "This particular scenario, they are really taking their time with it," he said. Sale will likely make two rehab starts before his major league return. Sale is 3-0 with a 2.30 ERA. He hasnt been in a game since throwing a career-high 127 pitches against Boston on April 17. The White Sox also purchased the contract of right-hander reliever Frank Francisco from Triple-A Charlotte and designated right-hander reliever Maikel Cleto for assignment. Vapormax Bianche Ingrosso .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. Vapormax Bianche Uomo . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour. http://www.vapormaxscontateoutlet.it/ . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform.PARIS - Michel Platini thinks FIFA must hold another vote for the 2022 World Cup if corruption allegations against Qatars winning bid are proven. The UEFA president told sports newspaper LEquipe that he doesnt regret his own vote for Qatar and still thinks the Gulf nation "was the right choice for FIFA and for world football." "But if instances of corruption are proved, there will need to be a new vote and sanctions," Platini said. A FIFA prosecutor plans by next week to wrap up his investigation of the 2010 votes for Qatar and 2018 World Cup host Russia. On a personal note, Platini claimed that "somebody, something" is plotting to discredit his possible candidacy for the FIFA presidency. Media reports this week cast doubts on Platinis links to now disgraced Qatari official Mohamed bin Hammam. Londons Daily Telegraph alleged Platini had "a secret meeting" before the 2010 vote with Bin Hammam, suspected of vote-buying and other irregularities and whom FIFA subsequently expelled in 2012. Platini told LEquipe it was simply breakfast with a work colleague. Bin Hammam, like Platini, was a member of the FIFA board. "I read Platini corrupt? in all the newspapers, on news agency wires, on blogs. Honestly, it huurts," Platini said. Vapormax Uomo Scontate. He added: "I saw this colleague 10,000 times in 15 years. Why would I have had a secret meeting with him? I now realize that in the background there is somebody, something, people organizing all this. I can feel it." "For a year now, everything is being done to discredit me, regardless of what I do. It is easy to feed people who spend their time denigrating you on social networks. There are firms that specialize in this. Its not hard, you simply have to pay." Platini stopped short of accusing FIFA and its president Sepp Blatter of involvement. "I have no proof," he said. "I dont know who is behind all this. But I think lots of interests are at stake, for those at FIFA, for those who want to be there" and "without doubt also for those who want us to overturn the attribution of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar." Platini said, however, that none of this will influence his decision on whether to challenge Blatter for the FIFA presidency. Platini said he will announce in August, after the World Cup in Brazil, whether he will run in the May 2015 election. Blatter is looking to next weeks FIFA congress to support his own ambitions for another four-year term. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.