Mark Tewksbury will serve as Canadas honorary captain for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games. [url=https://www.nfljerseys2020

in Neues 21.09.2019 03:15
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Mark Tewksbury will serve as Canadas honorary captain for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games. Discount NFL Jerseys 2020 . Special Olympics Canada made the announcement Friday morning, ahead of a broadcast of the 2014 Special Olympics Canada Summer Games, which will air Saturday at 1pm et/10am pt. on TSN4. I have been fortunate to accomplish much in my swimming career, as well as in my professional life, but this is one of my greatest honours, said Tewksbury. Im looking forward to doing whatever I can to help the members of Team Canada 2015 go to Los Angeles and perform their best while doing all of Canada proud. Tewksbury won a gold medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games in the 100-metre backstroke event. He also won a bronze medal in the 4X100-metre medley relay at Barcelona 1992. The 46-year-old also won a silver medal at the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games in the 4X100-metre medley relay. Tewksbury won the Lou Marsh Award in 1992 as Canadas Athlete of the Year. He is a member of Canadas Sports Hall of Fame and the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame. NFL Jerseys 2020 Paypal . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2020 . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. https://www.nfljerseys2020.com/ . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians have shown the ability to bounce back from difficult losses all season. They did it again Saturday night. Carlos Santana and Jason Kipnis hit two-run homers, Zach McAllister won his third straight start and the Indians defeated the Minnesota Twins 7-2. The win moved the Indians into third place in the crowded American League wild card race. It also came a night after they were flat in Fridays 5-1 loss in which they managed only six singles. "We needed a nice little offensive day like this," said Kipnis, who had two hits after entering the game in an 0 for 19 slump. "The pitchers have been doing their jobs. We know the offence has been struggling a little bit so this was a good night for us to have." Santanas two-run homer in the first got the Indians started. Kipnis homered in the third and Cleveland put the game away with a three-run fifth, which gave McAllister a comfortable cushion. "Its a good way to play," Indians manager Terry Francona said. The Indians are 2 1/2 games out of the second wild card spot and trail Detroit by six games in the AL Central, but Kipnis isnt placing any special significance on an individual game. "That would be counter productive to look at it that way," he said. "If you get caught up scoreboard watching, it cant really help you out too much." McAllister (7-7) allowed two runs in 7 1-3 innings. Brian Dozier homered in the eighth and hit a sacrifice fly in the third for Minnesotas only success against the right-hander, who has given up four earned runs in 19 2-3 innings in his winning streak. Nick Swisher added a two-run double in the fifth for Cleveland, which won for only the second time in its last nine home games. Both home runs came off starter Liam Hendriks (0-2), who has lost 12 of his 13 career decisions. Kipnis reached in the first on a two-out single and scored when Santana homered to right. Kipnis homer bounced off the roof of Minnesotas bullpen in right field, his first home run since July 21. Santana and Kipnis are tied for the team lead with 16 homers. Kipnis, who failed to get a bunt down and then struck out with two runners on in a crucial situation Friday, was relieved to break out of his slump. "I wanted to take the base and hold it up," he said. "Its a long season. Welcome to the game of baseball, where youre feeling great one day and the next day you dont know how to hold your hands up at the plate." Several Cleveland hitters have beeen struggling, including Michael Brantley, who broke an 0 for 22 slump with an RBI single in the fifth. Stitched NFL Jerseys. Hendriks, who was recalled from Triple-A Rochester to make the start, recorded his only career win at Progressive Field last season. The right-hander, a native of Australia, didnt get the same results this time, allowing seven runs in 4 1-3 innings. The Twins, who were 14-7 against the Indians since last September going into the game, couldnt muster anything else against McAllister, who missed seven weeks earlier in the season because of a sprained middle finger on his pitching hand. He allowed two runs with seven strikeouts in six innings of a 5-2 win at Minnesota on Aug. 13. "I was able to make some adjustments during the time off with my delivery," McAllister said. "I feel a little bit more comfortable." Hendriks was recalled to take the rotation spot of the ineffective Kyle Gibson, who was sent to Rochester earlier in the week. Hendriks only career win came against the Indians on Sept. 19 of last season when he allowed two runs in six innings in a 6-4 victory. That win snapped a string of 17 starts without a victory, the third-longest streak to begin a career in history. Asked about his 1-12 career record Hendriks said, "Its irritating, but I dont let it affect me. I got ahead of guys tonight, but I couldnt throw a strike in the right location. My secondary pitchers just werent working." The Twins announced before the game that catcher Joe Mauer, who was placed on the concussion list Tuesday, has been told by doctors to rest until early next week. NOTES: Twins OF Oswaldo Arcia (left wrist) returned to action missing four games with a bone bruise and was 0 for 4. ... Francona said an MRI on OF Ryan Raburns sore right calf came back clean. Raburn is also bothered by a sore left heel, which according to Francona, came as a result from favouring the right leg. The Indians hope Raburn will be available by Tuesday. ... RHP Corey Kluber (sprained right middle finger) is scheduled to throw a bullpen session Monday. ... The Twins optioned RHP Michael Tonkin to Triple-A Rochester to make room for Hendriks on their 25-man roster. Tonkin made two relief appearances for Minnesota, pitching 2 1-3 innings without allowing an earned run. ... Indians LHP Scott Kazmir (7-6) takes on Twins RHP Mike Pelfrey (5-10) in the three-game series finale Sunday. Kazmir was originally slated to pitch Saturday, but was given an additional day between starts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.