r the U.S., eight goals and won a gold medal in t

in Neues 20.09.2019 05:02
von sakura698 | 420 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Milwaukee gave one to the Phoenix Suns Thursday night in the form of a season-worst 26 turnovers. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . The result was a 116-100 Phoenix victory. After yet another loss for a Milwaukee squad with the NBAs worst record, teammates Larry Sanders and Gary Neal got into a heated, face-to-face argument in the Bucks locker room. The Suns, on the other hand, couldnt say enough nice things about each other. Gerald Green had a season-best 24 points and a career-high five steals starting in place of the Suns injured Eric Bledsoe. "Really it was kind of easy for me," Green said. "My teammates, man, were just doing the job. They were pressuring guys, making guys throw lazy passes and Im just able to use my athleticism to make the steal." Channing Frye added 22 points, going 6 of 9 on 3-pointers, Goran Dragic scored 13 of his 15 in the second half and Markieff Morris added 14 for the Suns, who have won 11 of 14 but were coming off a home loss to Memphis on Thursday. Brandon Knight had 25 points for the Bucks and O.J. Mayo scored 18 of his 20 in the second half. The Suns had 38 points off Milwaukee turnovers. Phoenix had 11 turnovers for just seven Bucks points. "You give them that many easy ones and its tough to come out with a win," Mayo said. "On the road especially." Sanders was overheard questioning Neals attitude in the tense, loud postgame confrontation as Mayo ushered reporters out into the hallway. The locker room was opened about five minutes later, and Neal was still visibly upset as he left. "I earn my money," he yelled back into the locker room. "You should try it some time." Sanders, who signed a four-year, $44 million contract extension in the off-season, declined to talk about the incident. "I just had a bad game," he said. Mayo called the run-in "a little Kumbaya moment. " "It is team bonding," he said. "There are different ways you go about it. It is an emotional roller coaster. When things arent going well, that is when the real men reveal their true colours. " The Bucks have lost 10 of 12 to drop to 7-26. The run-in occurred after coach Larry Drew had spoken to reporters. "It was the turnovers that really hurt us," Drew said, "and turnovers that you cant even recover from. Thats the disheartening part about a game like this." Bledsoe missed his second game in a row with a sprained right knee and is expected to be out for another week. Greens performance included a pair of breakaway windmill dunks and four 3-pointers. Coach Jeff Hornacek said Green had some trouble defending Knight one-on-one, but when he was playing defence off the ball, it was another story. "They were running off screens and he did a great job of shooting the gap, getting the steals and putting the highlights up there," Hornacek said. Phoenix led by 20 in the second quarter and 23 in the third before Milwaukee twice cut it to seven early in the final quarter. The Suns never trailed, breaking away from a 28-28 tie with 12 consecutive points to take a 40-28 lead on Ish Smiths 21-footer. Greens first windmill dunk, followed by his 3-pointer, gave the Suns their biggest lead of the half, 58-38, 2:13 before the break. But the Bucks ended the half with a 9-2 run to cut the lead to 60-49, Knight sinking a 3-pointer with 16.9 seconds to go. Dragic scored nine in a 13-2 run that put Phoenix back in control, 74-53, with 7:49 left in the third quarter. But Knight scored five and Mayo sank a 3 in a 9-0 Bucks burst that sliced the lead to 87-80 on Mayos steal and dunk with 11:26 to play. Mayos 21-footer again made it a seven-point game at 91-84 with 8:40 to play. Green responded with a 3, then Morris made three shots in a row, the last a fadeaway 9-footer and it was 100-84. Caron Butlers 3 cut it to 104-92, but consecutive 3s by Frye and Greens last windmill made it 112-92 3:11 from the end. Phoenix improved to 20-12. The Suns didnt win their 20th last season until Feb. 27. NOTES: The Bucks, who have used 15 different starting lineups this season, had the same one for the third straight game. ... Phoenix leaves Monday for a five-game road trip, beginning Tuesday night in Chicago. ... Phoenix is 19-1 against Milwaukee at US Airways Center. Last season, the Bucks won to snap a 24-game losing streak in Phoenix. Atlanta Braves Store .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Atlanta Braves Gear . - This is just the warm-up act for 18-year-old William Nylander. https://www.cheapbraves.com/153o-glenn-hubbard-jersey-braves.html . The victory strengthened Liverpools position in the top four after Tottenham lost 1-0 at Norwich in the days late kickoff, cutting the north London club six points adrift of fourth place and the final Champions League slot for next season.RIO DE JANEIRO - Lori Chalupny was called one of the top five players in the world a few years ago by a former coach.Last year her current club coach Rory Dames at the Chicago Red Stars described her as a top-five player in the National Womens Soccer League.Yet, despite playing for professional club teams, Chalupny hasnt played for the United States national team in five years, sidelined by a history of concussions that left officials uncomfortable about selecting her.That changes this week in Brazil, where Chalupny has returned to the U.S. squad for a four-team tournament, starting Wednesday, in the capital Brasilia against Brazil, China and Argentina. Shes hoping to make the final American team for next years World Cup in Canada.She (Chalupny) went to U.S. Soccer and went through a very extensive process — went through a medical screening — and she got cleared, U.S. Coach Jill Ellis said in an interview in Brazil with The Associated Press. She was one of the best players in the NWSL the last few seasons, and if she was available for selection I was going to bring her.Concussions have become an issue in soccer. High-profile incidents of injured player staying on the field in this years mens World Cup in Brazil prompted FIFA — soccers world governing body — to give referees powers to halt play while head injuries are assessed.Chalupny, who figured she had little chance to return, said she contacted U.S. Soccer earlier this year about another chance. She was asked to undergo two independent examinations, and U.S. Soccers chief medical officer George Chiampas eventually cleared her return.Im beyond excited for this opportunity, Chalupny said on a conference call. When everything happened, a couple of years ago, I understood U.S. Soccers position. ... Hearing the news was not easy to takee, but I definitely understand U. Wholesale Braves Jerseys. S. Soccers position. That being said, I feel great.Head injuries were again the focus last year when American striker Abby Wambach, probably the Americans most famous player, was allowed to continue playing in a club match despite a clear concussion. Studies seem to show that female soccer players sustain more concussions than male players.I definitely would not be playing, and I wouldnt have been playing these last five years, if I felt that I was at potential risk, Chalupny said.Chalupny has 92 caps for the U.S., eight goals and won a gold medal in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. She was also in the third-place team at the 2007 World Cup in China. She hasnt played a match for the United States since 2009.She can play anywhere — forward, midfield or defence — and as a left-footed player, she is a natural to fill the spot at left back.I saw her in the 2008 Olympics and I thought she was the best left back in the world, absolutely, Ellis said. She hasnt played at this level for a long time and there is an adjustment, but based on her level of play in the league, shell be able to impact this roster.The No. 1-ranked Americans have a training camp in January, followed by friendlies in Europe prior to the Algarve Cup in Portugal. A team official said the World Cup team would probably be named about a month before the World Cup opens June 6.Ellis said several players have been rotating at left-back and competition will be tough. She said Chalupny had not played in three months and lacked match fitness.Im not sure how many minutes — if any — she (Chalupny) will get in this tournament, Ellis said. We have new players, veterans. The reality is they are all competing for spots.___Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.