MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back t

in Neues 11.09.2019 08:03
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Joc Pederson Dodgers Jersey . Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz dropping to his knee in the final round. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Hyun-Jin Ryu Youth Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. Cody Bellinger Youth Jersey . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Clayton-Kershaw-dodgers-jersey/ . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports.Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Kemba Walker scored nine of Charlottes last 10 points to lead the Hornets to a 98-94 comeback win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Walker totaled 31 points, giving him his third 30-point game in a row for the Hornets, who have won all three. Gerald Henderson added 16 points, and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist chipped in 13 pooints and 12 rebounds. Cody Bellinger Jersey. Anthony Davis netted 32 points, 12 rebounds and four blocks for the Pelicans, who have lost three of their last four. New Orleans led by as much as 13 in the second half but could not hang on. The Pelicans also got 16 points, nine assists and six rebounds from Jrue Holiday, and Eric Gordon contributed 14 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.