MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13

in Neues 09.09.2019 03:00
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

MARSEILLE, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France and defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga both advanced to the Open 13 semifinals on Friday. Vapormax Femme 2020 . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Gasquet, ranked ninth, broke Dodig twice in the first set and once more in the second set, where he saved three break-points of his own. He sealed the win on his own serve when Dodigs forehand from the back of the court was wide. "I played a solid match. I served well, didnt really drop off at all during the match and managed to save some break-points," said Gasquet, who lost the Open Sud de France final in Montpellier to countryman Gael Monfils earlier this month. "Im happy to be in the semifinals. Its the first time Ive reached the semifinals here so Id like to get to the final." Gasquet next faces third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, who won 6-3, 7-6 (1) against No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France to reach his second consecutive semifinal. He leads the 23rd-ranked Gulbis 2-0 in the career head-to-heads. Tsonga, who improved to 4-0 against Roger-Vasselin, next faces Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff, who continued his run toward a first career final with a 6-4, 6-3 win against Frenchman Michael Llodra. "Edouard played very well. He took his chance in the tiebreaker and was very aggressive," Tsonga said. "It was tricky and Im glad to have got out of it. I hope I recover well so that I can play a good match tomorrow." Tsonga broke Roger-Vasselin twice in the second and third sets, and sealed victory on his first match point with a backhand pass down the line. But Tsonga, who had 39 winners, was unhappy with his overall performance. "I got through with my serve tonight," he said. "The rest wasnt great and at one point I wanted to leave the court because I was ashamed of how I was playing." The 23-year-old Struff, who is ranked 117th, had nine aces, won 87 per cent of first-service points, did not face a single break-point and broke Llodras serve three times in a dominant performance. Vapormax Homme Promo . The young man, never lacking confidence, thought he could be really good. Vapormax Flyknit Vente . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. http://www.vapormaxsolde.fr/ . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers.DETROIT - The Detroit Lions have barred a teenager from all Ford Field events for using a laser pointer at a game against the Bills.Buffalo quarterback Kyle Orton and holder Colton Schmidt said they had a laser directed at them during a 17-14 win over the Lions on Sunday.Detroit city attorney Melvin Hollowell identified the alleged offender as a 17-year-old from West Bloomfield, Michigan. Vapormax Nere Solde. He says the teen will be ticketed for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanour.The teen was using a ticket held by a season-ticket holder. The Lions are revoking that persons tickets for the rest of the season.In a statement Thursday, Lions President Tom Lewand says the laser pointer could have affected the integrity of the game and hurt players. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.