The Vancouver Canucks have dodged a serious injury to top prospect Bo Horvat, as Horvata€?s shoulder is not broken following a h

in Neues 07.09.2019 03:18
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

The Vancouver Canucks have dodged a serious injury to top prospect Bo Horvat, as Horvata€?s shoulder is not broken following a heavy hit from Edmontona€?s Tyler Pitlick. Thomas Hickey Jersey . a€?Ita€?s good news. We were worried for sure, I thought it could be worse than that, but I think ita€?s just a contusion.a€? said head coach Willie Desjardins. a€?But ita€?s big that ita€?s not broken. Ita€?ll be a couple days for sure and I wouldna€?t be surprised if ita€?s a little longer. It seemed pretty sure.a€? Horvat has impressed in the preseason and seems likely to have a spot on the Canucks opening-day roster. The 19-year-old is not eligible to be sent to the AHL, and a fourth year in the OHL may not be the best route for Horvat. Forward Hunter Shinkaruk is heading to the AHL, as the Canucks assigned the 19-year-old to Utica on Friday. Shinkaruk turns 20 on October 13th. Shinkaruk had a strong preseason, with two goals and two assists in four games, but Canucks brass felt the extra playing time and responsibilities in Utica would serve Shinkaruk well. a€?I think that ita€?s a young guy and hea€?s got to get more of an all-around game to come up here,a€? said Desjardins. a€?I thought he was good offensively. I thought there were times that he showed really well. And thata€?s what we want out of him. We want to be a guy who loves to score, whoa€?s quick on the attack a€“ and I think he showed us those things. But I think he needs more experience at the pro level. He sat out last year for quite a bit of the year, so hea€?s been out a while. So to get his game to the best it can be, he needs a little bit more time.a€? Desjardins admitted on Friday that Shinkaruk needed to improve his play away from the puck. a€?I think ita€?s hard for young guys. There were a couple things defensively that maybe hurt him a little bit. What you want as a young player, is when you get here you want to be able to stay. And you dona€?t want to come up and lose your confidence and that could really hurt your career. I think hea€?ll get more confidence next time hea€?s up by playing in the AHL.a€? Canucks close the preseason on Saturday night, against the Oilers. TSN1040 has the call at 7:00. Ryan Pulock Islanders Jersey . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Thomas Greiss Islanders Jersey . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-thomas-hickey-islanders-jersey/ . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft.Paris, France (SportsNetwork.com) - Hot British star Andy Murray was an easy second-round winner Wednesday at the $3.7 million Paris Masters. The eighth-seeded two-time Grand Slam champion topped Frenchman Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-4 on the indoor hardcourts at Paris Palais Omnisports. The surging Murray is fresh off title in Valencia and has won two straight and three of his last five tournaments. Third-seeded Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka handled promising Austrian Dominic Thiem 6-4, 7-6 (8-6), while fourth-seeded David Ferrer held off rising Belgian David Goffin 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 on Day 3 in Paris. Ferrer titled here two years ago aand was last years Paris Masters runner-up to two- time titlist Novak Djokovic. Andrew Ladd Jersey. Goffin was last weeks Basel runner-up to Swiss icon Roger Federer. In other top-10 action, seventh-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic outlasted improving American Jack Sock 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 (7-4) and ninth-seeded Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov drubbed Uruguays Pablo Cuevas 6-0, 6-3. Meanwhile, 11th-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut rolled past struggling Frenchman Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-2 and 12th-seeded Spaniard Feliciano Lopez foiled American Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-4. This marks the final tournament of the regular season on the ATP World Tour. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.