Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open

in Neues 25.07.2019 10:11
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Raonic fired 19 aces but rode a roller coaster as he was broken while serving for victory. But the 23-year-old then broke Simon to go up 6-5, and earned the victory in the ensuing game when Simon hit a long return on match point. Raonic advanced with 60 winners and six of 12 break points converted, but also committed 74 unforced errors. "It was just incredible to play a tough opponent like Gilles, Im very content with this win," said Raonic. "We were on court a long time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken serving for it, I just told myself I had to break back and go from there. I stayed calm. "This is my first fourth round here and its a very important win for me. Its also my first in a big showcourt like this at a Grand Slam. Its all super for me, I want to continue." Wholesale Jerseys Authenitc .com) - The Winnipeg Jets got over one hurdle by snapping their longest losing streak of the season. Wholesale Jerseys From China . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.wholesalechinajerseys.net/ . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers have signed goaltender Richard Bachman on a one-year contract. Bachman, 26, appeared in 52 games for the Oklahoma City Barons last season, posting a record of 26-19-6. He also recorded a .908 save percentage, a 2.99 goals-against average and two shutouts. The five-foot-10, 176 pound goaltender played in three games with the Oilers last season, registering a .916 save percentage and 3. Authentic Cheap Jerseys. 02 goals against average. Bachman made 47 saves in his Edmonton Oilers debut on October 27, 2013 against the Los Angeles Kings. The Salt Lake City, Utah native has accumulated a 14-12-2 record in 35 career NHL games, including a .903 save percentage, a 2.95 goals against average and one shutout. Bachman was selected by Dallas in the fourth round, 120th overall, in the 2006 draft. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.