TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Th

in Neues 25.07.2019 10:11
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Wholesale China Jerseys . Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in the NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. Jerseys NFL Cheap . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.net/ .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Safety Patrick Chung is back with the New England Patriots as the latest addition to their rebuilt secondary. After one season with the Philadelphia Eagles, Chung signed on Thursday with the team that drafted him in the second round in 2009. "Im glad to be back. Its like family here. It feels like home," Chung said in a conference call. "I love the fans, love the coaches, love the environment, love the city." The Patriots already have added free agent cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner and have a vacancy at starting safety after releasing Steve Gregory. Safety Devin McCourty and cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, a starter last season who could be replaced by Browner, return. Chung said hes excited to be in the same secondary as Revis and Browner. "Youve got two playmakers like that on the outside," Chung said. "It definitely helps." Chung, 26, was released by the Eagles on March 11, the same day they agreed with former New Orleans Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins on a three-year contract. Both were drafted in 2009, Jenkins with the 14th pick and Chung with the 34th. "I cant really tell you why things didnt work out in Philly. I dont make those decisions," said Chung, who praised the city and the teams coaches and personnell, "but I feel now that this has happened, I feel like its a better fit here. Cheap Jerseys. Ive been here for four years. I know the system. I know the coaches. The coaches are cool. I know most of the players. "Now Im back in the city that gave me my very first chance." Chung started 10 of the 12 games in which he played last season, making 56 tackles with one fumble recovery and no interceptions. In four seasons with the Patriots, he had seven interceptions while playing in 50 of the 64 regular-season games with 30 starts. Chung was plagued by injuries and never showed the consistency expected of him when the Patriots drafted him out of Oregon. He missed seven of the last eight regular-season games in 2011 with a foot injury and was sidelined for four games in 2012 with shoulder and hamstring problems. He became a free agent after the 2012 season and signed with the Eagles on March 12, 2013. He said he doesnt feel hes a different player than he was before leaving the Patriots and has no expectations for what his role might be. "I feel Im the same," Chung said. "The scheme, I guess, would fit a lot better." When the Eagles released him he had "no clue" he would return to the Patriots. But then, "I got the call and I was excited. I was happy. I was relieved." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.