Mike Phelan has confirmed he wants to be Hulls next manager after telling Sky Sports News HQ: Watch this space. [url=http://www.

in Neues 15.03.2019 03:59
von jokergreen0220 | 2.155 Beiträge

Mike Phelan has confirmed he wants to be Hulls next manager after telling Sky Sports News HQ: Watch this space. Cheap Air Max 1 China . Phelan is in temporary charge following Steve Bruces departure and is Sky Bets favourite to succeed his former boss on a permanent basis.The 53-year-old, formerly Sir Alex Fergusons right-hand man at Manchester United, has never had a managerial role, although he was also caretaker boss at Norwich for a short spell in 2015. He told the Hull Daily Mail: I want to be a manager. I dont really see why I shouldnt want to be a manager. Time will tell. That decision doesnt sometimes come down to you.Ive had a small chat and I was asked if I would carry on being in charge for now. We have games, we have preparations, weve still got three weeks to go.Speaking after a 2-0 friendly win at Scunthorpe he told SSNHQ: I dont know whats round the corner.What Ive got to do is make sure the players at my disposal are fit and ready for a Premier League season. The rest, Im afraid, will have to take care of itself.Asked outright if he wants the job, Phelan said: Thats not an answer Im going to give you, simply because my remit right now is to keep these players ticking over, keep them prepared and...watch this space.Phelan admitted Bruces exit was no surprise after the clubs for-sale status contributed to a lack of action in the transfer market following Mays play-off win. Bruce took Hull back into the Premier League via the play-offs He said: There have been things going on throughout pre-season, but thats for you to find out and for me not to say anything.Obviously managers get frustrated at the times you want to be bringing in new players. Steves no different to anybody else. Things werent developing possibly the way he wanted.Steve was sad about the whole situation. We were concerned for him, really. Were talking about a guy who has put a lot of service into this football club, probably the most successful guy Hull Citys ever had. Also See: Bruce leaves Hull Hull City contenders Boro bid for Maguire Wholesale Air Max 1 ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Cheap Air Max 1 . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. http://www.cheapairmax1.net/ .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Jerry Hairston Jr. is retiring after spending the past two seasons with the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 37-year-old utilityman hit .211 this year with two homers and 22 RBIs in 204 at-bats. He said on Twitter on Wednesday, "after 16 seasons decided retiring is my best opportunity. Game will not miss me but I will miss itt and teammates immensely!" Hairston has a . Cheap Air Max 1 Sale. 257 career average with 70 homers, 420 RBIs and 147 steals with Baltimore (1998-04), the Chicago Cubs (2005-06), Texas (2006-07), Cincinnati (2008-09), the World Series champion New York Yankees in 2009, San Diego (2010), Washington (2011), Milwaukee (2011) and the Dodgers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: GDwood2021
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2849 Themen und 3460 Beiträge.